03.08.2018 - THE MINE with RUCKSPIN, KAIJU and more @ Volks, Brighton

RSVP HERE
TICKETS HERE

We are back to The Volks Nightclub and we have prepared something special for your ears! Starting with the warm up session with reggae and dub DJs playing outdoors during the evening to enjoy the sunset, before heading to the club with main room powered by Sinai Sound System and 30Hz taking care of the basement.

After a long pause from his solo carrier Ruckspin is back for the one off set. Classically trained composer, producer and an international DJ, who has played across the world at festivals and events is very busy working with Submotion Orchestra, Author (official) and other projects, but we have finally managed to get him over to The Mine.

DEEP MEDi’s monsters Kaiju are one of our all time favourites and they are back, but this time with an extended set packed with their own productions. Kaiju have have made a monumental impact on the scene in the short time they have been above ground. We can’t wait to experience 3 hours set hosted by MC Toast.

We could not think of a better support act, than SUB FM’s presenter and OpenEarz Recordings’ boss-man Syte, who promised to set the vibe early. We has been spreading music for over a decade mainly supporting up and coming producers. Always in demand, whether on the radio or the dance floor, Syte’s skills on the decks and firing selection make him one to watch.

→ outdoors:

CHEF (Sinai Sound System)
ED DUB (Dancehall Science)
DONGA
MISFIT

→ main room:

RUCKSPIN - exclusive set
KAIJU - extended 3 hour set
SYTE
DUKU

→ hosted by: TOAST, GWENI, GENIQ
→ visuals by: Deximl