100bpm Contest III

Sorry guys, I like to participate when I can.

I’m in the midst of moving and fleeing my mold filled apartment and everything is in chaos right now.

1 BigUp

I say you sonify the squalor of your old digs into a song. Plenty of hiss and noise in this pack.

:duncelol:

Btw thx for the submissions today, keep 'em coming. This round is looking healthy. :gunfinger:

Okay well Im sure im not the only one who wants to participate in these but don’t always catch it on time so would you please consider messaging those who would like to participate next comp? I get emails for the messages I receive. Would be much much appreciated!

Anyone know if there are PM groups here?

yeah there are, i dont know how they work but im trapped in a few of em already :lebebe:

Well if nothing else, I think I accidentally made a pretty heavy brostep drums out of these lol

Brosauce.

:two_men_holding_hands::sweat_drops::sake:

Is it 13 minutes left?

For all UK people it should be about midnight tonight the deadline.

Yep, just under 7 hours now. Mixing this fucker down as we speak. Coffee and herb time.

:baretunes:

Fuck, I’ll just have to finish mine at a later time. Didn’t get past the 8 bar loop stage this time.

Buzzin. Should have it by then.

Decided less is more mixwise, I often tend to butcher my tunes in mix. Got it nice and cracklin’. Happy to say it’s done for a change instead of fretting over everything.

More importantly though this tune was more fun than producing has been for a while so big up RKM and me for such a lovely pack lol.

Big up all the entries so far, we have enough for an actual, decent competition this round. Entries are really interesting too. Someone should deffo do a mix when the voting’s over.

Third time’s the charm!

:metal::smirk_cat:

1 BigUp

aaah ive started something but havent been home since so won’t finish in time :frowning:

ill post later when voting is over

best of luck everyone

my shit prolly wont be done but its ok

Submit it anyways :wink:

Mines only half done

Same here and it’s 00:40am

(over here)

EDIT: so don’t know if should submit or not…

you still have 2 hours

edit: oh wait, I thought ronzlo said 5pm PDT for some reason, but the deadline is midnight GMT sozz

2 Likes