100bpm Contest III

10 tunes enter. One tune leaves. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m kinda excited to hear all these now.
Gonna need to set aside a decent quiet listening sesh :).

Probs tomorrow morning tbh

3 Likes

bout to listen now. good luck guys!

1 BigUp

Serious about the mix when this is done… any volunteers?

I can prob do a likkle mix

3 Likes

1 BigUp

Just listened to them all…

Pretty awesome guys.

2 Likes

Whoa. What amazing entries they all blw mine so far out of the water it’s embarrassing haha. Fucking great job guys. Also whoever did the fuck vengeance thing. I’m impressed how u manage to make bro sounds from this pack lol

1 BigUp

i was wondering about the vengeance one

r u sure u made that kick out of the pack m8???

genuinely after votings done would love to hear how that was done, sounded so fat

people did v cool things with these sounds

It’s def possible. Like I made my kick using the synth wave cycle. If u can make a sine wave u can make anything really. It’s just how big those sound that impressed me

Every sound is made out of the pack. All synths (and sub) are that “C1” sample loaded into Alchemy 2 in Logic and then processing/playing chords/resampling.

Kick isn’t actually made out of any wave cycle. Believe or not, it’s just that big tribal drum hit heavily processed, zero layering.

EDIT: Will explain more if needed

now we know whos entry it is lool

He asked about it in a way that it was too hard to refuse from answering. But tbh, anyone who would have spent 3 minutes scrolling through this thread would have figured it out.

1 BigUp

true man i had a clue it was u co su mentioned bro snares earlier

was listening to these last night, oh shit theres some fuckin heat.

gonna listen again before I vote

1 BigUp

ffs my internet went down on submission day :((((((( everyone else smashed it, gettin on next one fo sho

Sorta surprised at the voting pattern. Not surprised at the growing listen count discrepancy as usual. :eyeroll:

Visions of one of you playing the same tune 10x lol…

At least the listens are somewhat spread out. The first songs don’t have much more than the last.

Also seems like a couple people didn’t see you can vote for 2 songs

finally listened to them all, some really good ones

voted!

3b3a6: nice radiant sub, backbeat, buzzy wobble & tapping
Velve: formless intro, rumble & glitch,then industrial beat, dense.
then Soundcloud connection fell out.