100bpm Contest III

Hunna: swirling into thunderclap, kraken grumble, industrial percussion heavy then into dissolution
Fark Vengeance: reverse organgrind into hardcore bash with flutter, short & sweat.
Victory Step: “remind me” evanesces, tapping attracts squashball, @ .58 a loud latin piston, danceable with lots of modulation.
dropped out again

1 BigUp

Visions of one of you listening to the same song 12 times in a row… only way to explain how one tune gets more than 30% more listens than the least listened to track.

:confused_og:

But at least we have more votes.

When does the voting end

Looks like it’s gonna be time to pass on my title.

1 BigUp

it pretty clearly goes from most listens to least because of the order. People prob just get lazy and stop listening to the lower tracks haha

Yep. As always.

Sigh.

We usually run voting a week, no?

Too bad we can’t get some “name” producers thru for some feedback…

Any more than 5 entries and we should do groups I think.

I’m not too bothered by it, glad to see all the entries which is the important part imo

And what do you mean name producers?

Yea that’s lame. That some of these aren’t being listened to but people are voting anyway looool

Democracy is broken. We should just have 1 person determine the winner

Yea well we might as well everyone’s actual government seems to work that way anyway lol.
I deffo listened to these with my mate in the pub btw the other night so whilst being a bit pissed I could have skewed the listens somewhat. Although I’m sure we listened to each like once or twice tops

Would love to hear your thoughts on mine after the comp :stuck_out_tongue: if you remember afterwards.

I’m probs gonna give feedback on all the entries afterwards if I get a good block if free time

3 Likes

Awesome.

I voted.

1 BigUp

hunna was the most interesting
lii gets a sympathy vote for being at the bottom of the list

1 BigUp

I liked velve… 1st one with the alphanumeric sequence incredibly boring imo sorry

1 BigUp

You know - Mala, Zomby, etc. :wink:

But 4eel - someone that most ninjas rate who puts out bassy releases on the regular or who ppl would listen to w/o being defensive ■■■■■.

Joe Nice, Kode9, I dunno.

Democracy is broken. We should just have 1 person determine the winner

Some other forums have it in a way that there are judges who decide, so not exactly 1 person but more like 3.

bout to send u to a gulag

1 BigUp

fwiw i listened to all of them, as i would always do before voting on something like this, then voted for the one i liked best, as i always do in things like this. The fact that 1 or 2 entries got listened to more is perhaps simply that they were the listeners’ favourites and were listened to more than once - that certainly sums up my experience anyway and will hopefully go some way to dispel the apparent conspiracy theories.\

Good entries as usual, big up youselves

1 BigUp