Aevin - Pigeon Whisperer [IDM]

Hello everyone :slight_smile: Since this is the first time posting one of my tunes on DSF, thought it’d be cool to actually share a videoclip for one my tracks :wink: This one has its own little story - quoting youtube description:

“Pigeon Whisperer” is an interpretation of the last days of Nikola Tesla. "He was unusually fond of pigeons. He used to find ailing pigeons and bring them back to his hotel room. One pigeon, in particular, stole his heart. As he wrote about her, “I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life.”

The track appears in the huge electronic compilation “Touched 3”, released in July 29th 2016 and all its proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support.
Please visit & Support: https://touched.bandcamp.com/
Furthermore, the particular track appears in the mix “Cord” produced by the renowned electronica duo Plaid , as part of the promotion for their album “The Digging Remedy” released by WARP Records in 2016
Listen to the full mix: Stream Cord Mix by plaid | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

For the nerdy-talk, most of the track was arranged in Ableton Live, Moog SUB37 was also used.

Your listens and feedback is greatly appreciated guys, thanks !