Also his new tune:

https://soundcloud.com/iambenga/8-lythium2

1 BigUp

That explains this then.

3 Likes

his use of emojis is very disturbing.

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

Surely its a positive the fact he’s even talking about it for a scene generally so closeted about most things.

5 Likes

closeted… you been on nmg recently?

2 Likes

biggup benga, bipolar disorder is no joke

2 Likes

little downs to the â– â– â– â– â–  trying to get a joke in

3 Likes

what’s nmg?

NewMusicGroup on Facebook

Think old DSF level snobbery mixed with a healthy dose of Reddit-esque appreciation for utterly bait tunes.

4 Likes

DSF elitism, reddit stupidity & tumblr ideology

2 Likes

Massive respect to him for addressing it. Hopefully he can overcome his issues and get back to doing what he loves.

1 BigUp

big up the B man

1 BigUp

why not just produce tracks and not go out ?

its not a fashion show

well

1 BigUp

if you think its this simple then suck your mum. literally.

5 Likes

Answer that question and find out?

I’m not trolling. And I can talk about mental illness respectfully, Im not pissing on his condition
. Im trying to point out that the reason its hard, is because he meets fanboys down at the grill. And you are being one right now!

Hes always seemed like a good bloke tbh

Depression? Cheer up.

Anxiety? Calm down.

Dubstep induced psychosis? Make bait disco house tracks and start hanging out with Jackmaster.

1 BigUp

sorry man. i just get a bit irate speaking about mental health issues cos my dad is schizophrenic.

its really not as simple as just “producing and not going out” though. thats what im saying.

1 BigUp

I think it’s really ugly when people with mental illnesses make themselves out to be victims tbh, even uglier when people back it.
Jook, it actually is tbh. While that definitely won’t help (nothing actually does), it won’t aggravate the situation.
Mental illness is mislabelled and misthought of.

2 Likes

I think its really ugly when people who have no experience of what mental illness does to people try chat like they know something.

Have you experienced, first hand, what bipolar or schizophrenia does to a persons mind?

If you haven’t, then do one.

4 Likes