Loefah Appreciation Thread (not bread or french)

Got played by Lamont the other day

2 Likes

:sleepy:

REPRESS MIDNIGHT

5 Likes

I heard a Beyonce song on the radio that sounded like something from like you know the underground but obviously with her voice and it got me wondering, if this sound is pop I must be so out of touch with what sounds cool nowadays

speaking of which can someone please ID a new Beyonce song with like a lot of claps and like just an overall vibe of non traditional hip hop style beat in a sea of formulaic shit

It was boring until the pad came in. I think it’s OK

I liked this one more

1 BigUp

No, fuck you.

this is better

its actually a lot gayer than i recall

I liked that one too but this one is pretty nice.
Great pads, I’m always a sucker for the spacey pad and bass vibe.

Nah Videophone is the one:

W E I G H T Y

Who heard the new one on the latest swamp show. First tune. Countryman sample, baddddddd bassline SKKKKKKKRKLAP. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t one of his. I for one love it.

That heavy new one >>>

3 Likes

@ the track in the op

its like its trying to be rama - work them but its just not as good lol, even the pad in the middle is like a pale imitation of the classic dk pad breakdown

Wow. This is some serious heavyweight business.

yawn

3 Likes

Iirc he played this a while back at dance tunnel. Was the first tune he played but there was bare technical difficulties. Sounded good from the few seconds I heard but hearing it now it sounds pretty boring tbh

that wobble is so dry, tune has potential though

1 BigUp

I’ve actually become a bit obsessed by this tune.

1 BigUp

Im on board with the second track. Definitely got potential and far less zzzzzZZZZzzzzz than the first up