BRUT SQUAD WORLDWIDE MASSIF

Considering how this thread has now overshadowed the grime thread (plus this artist is relevant to this thread as well), new Sharp Veins EP is absolutely amazing and is probably record of the year for me.

1 BigUp

YESSSSS… big up. Good find. :star_struck:

Yo @jrkhnds any chance of a repost? Link went south…

@topmo3 - you guys definitely have a ting going on there. That tune and most all of the recent stuff I’ve seen reposted by THRDEYEVSN is just dope dope dope.

Also: my SC stream is… dare I say… improving? More stuff like this…

https://soundcloud.com/noertheboy/sets/the-straw

Funny how when the rest of life takes a shit the music starts to sound better... :hmm:
1 BigUp

Nice mix

@topmo3 second track on this is :fire:

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

Holy FUKK

new Tri Angle mix = BIG :smashedlol: :surprised: :scream_cat:

1 BigUp

Iglooghost album kinda well fits in on here. It’s fucking amazing + an absolutely jarring first listen that really takes you to another world. It also helps that Iglooghost himself has essentially created a world for his music.

Maynee (and playable) as shit brehdren

Something different

This tune - breaking the mold for this thread but you could throw this in any set that’s starting to get too weird and get the girls back on the dancefloor…

Tune is sexy af

1 BigUp

^Crazy sound design. Opening gave me goosebumps. Great stuff.

yeah man, idk if you clocked the description too, p cool stuff, would love to have a play with that patch

"The piece originated as a Max patch that creates compositions based on values generated from an existing audio file. While the resulting composition depends on the values derived from the original audio file, the values do not allow for a direct translation (i.e., nothing from the original audio file can be heard in the resulting composition). Instead, the derived values are used to generate MIDI data and control the playback of other audio files and samples. In the case of I Apologize, the original audio file was chosen for its personal symbolism. The other audio files and samples were primarily culled from old and unreleased material. The resulting composition was then deconstructed, rearranged, heavily processed, and embellished. "

1 BigUp

Definitely. I’ll bet @knobgoblin would too.

Any other acts on that label you’d recommend?

im actually not very familiar with the label, I found them because they do the tape duplication for Low Income $quad. Gotta look into them more

this whole album is killer, this is just the title track

1 BigUp

Holy shit this is fucking :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

@knobgoblin @cyclopian @Tolsof and anyone else I forgot to mention

3 Likes

yeah, unleash me is great