Crucial Recordings / Sleeper

New D-Operation Drop plate goes live today at 7PM GMT, audio clips on wankbook so can’t share for shit

1 BigUp

Ffs lol. I told myself on Saturday I wasn’t gonna buy any more records for this week but this is like the third release that’s dropped that I can’t pass up

1 BigUp

lol yeah saw ur post on fb :joy: some decent bits coming out atm tho

1 BigUp

:cornlol:
And yeah deffo, more good music is never a bad thing really. Still need to get around to cutting those dubs I keep saying I’ll do. But I think my choices have changed a bit, should probably sort out new headphones first though

what u got on your dubplate shortlist then so far?

D1 - Boiler
Las - Zone of Bones
Mala - Alicia
Commodo - Hypereal
And got a couple bits sent to me from Spry and there’s one or two I’m tempted to get cut

1 BigUp

Zone of bones is on the Digi

Edit: Sorry i didnt see what else was posted i thought as in tunes that where still dubplates my mistake

Haha no worries man

Clips up on SC:
https://soundcloud.com/crucialrecsuk/dprtndrp-enkai-bantu-crucial022

I’m supporting D-Operation Drop this Friday, looking forward to hearing these bits on a system :corndance:

2 Likes

ask him for an ID on the track at 12:26 in this mix plz? :badteeth: …and the madhatter refix?

Edit: nvm tracklist added

1 BigUp

Legit laughed out loud at the tune at 38:40 haha, fucking ridiculous

Edit-
Just seen that the tracklist has been added now btw

1 BigUp

:eyes: freebie from sleeper

http://sleeperchst.bandcamp.com/track/sleeper-tanker-free-download

4 Likes

27th september for the Glume & Phossa release

Ferel & Ruins are NIIIIICE.
Not sure about Opal.

1 BigUp

Yea very hyped by the B side!!! More by the B side than Opal , even if I like it in my case, but I just listened it so many times :confused: rinsed it out before the release :lol_og:

1 BigUp

From oxossi

3 Likes

Fair play to oxossi, didn’t have sleeper down as someone like that lol, used to be a crucial fanboy but not feeling the current direction with stuff like the widdler and that :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah same, been a while since I had interest in new crucial

1 BigUp

Off-topic somewhat, but what happened to District? Did he give up on music?

I remember somebody else hinting on Crucial being a bit shady some months ago. Shame.

1 BigUp