Ctrl Sound Official Thread

Good night then?

Average (na was great). Lots of ninjas inside! Kingmodo smashed it.

wasn’t that a kahn remix of top a top as well

v interesting

yeah d1’s like second from last tune was the craziest thing i’ve heard in a v v long time (1 before the breakbeat one and mind and soul if anyone else remembers)

Yeah Kahn & neek remix

D1 the highlight for me.

Big up converge guys, room 2 was vibes all night

I am quite hungover.

Fuuuck, would’ve come down but had work Saturday, was so tempted to buy a ticket yesterday last minute though haha

big up everyone that came it was a madness

Bloody hell your Facebook video of Abba VVIP/Remix is other things

It was daft. Boofy and Ghost Hi-5 went in

Gutted to have missed this. Hope D1 changes his mind about this being a one off and plays a few more 05-09 sets

All the bits of it ere

d1 afterwards said he fucking loved it and was gutted he couldn’t carry on for another hour. Might see him at another Ctrl sound night soon, who knows…

CTRL Sound 2016 dates :eyes:

The sets were huge at the last night. Mainly came for D1, and his set was big, but Youngsta was the set of the night. Really happy for you guys it was so busy, but for me, it was just far too squishy in there, and I found it difficult to enjoy at points.

ctrl sound relative - matter

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: COMPETITION TIME :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

To celebrate reaching 3000 likes and the start of our summer series at Studio338, we’re holding our biggest giveaway yet. All you have to do is like & share this photo and click attending on the following link (http://tinyurl.com/z2vdsr6) for your chance to win the following…

• 2 x Outlook Festival 2016 tickets
  • 2 x Tickets + £50 bar tab to CTRL SOUND Beach & Terrace Party (Studio 338, 10/06)
  • 2 x VIP tickets to CTRL SOUND ‘Vinly Only’ Series Finale (28/10)
  • 2 x Tickets to CTRL SOUND (???,??/??)
  • 2 x Tickets to CTRL SOUND (???, 02/12)
  • 2 x Tickets to So Fresh So Clean (Scala, 28/05)
  • 2 x Tickets to Father Groove (The Prince of Wales, 07/06)
  • 2 x Tickets to Mute (Corsica Studios, 02/07)
  • 1 x Loefah - Yours (RNG 001X)
  • 1 x Zed Bias- Boss (4 x 12") (SWAMP:LP002)

Winner announced 26th May, good luck!

Includes vinyl only series finale, @Johnlenham knows how ridiculous that one is gunna be!

Boooo!

Yeah that one will be quite absurd

The next Vinyl Only in Autumn is almost complete! On August 1st one of the biggest lineups you’ve ever seen will be announced along with the most ridiculous sound system. We are going IN on this one.

Who would you guys like to see fill the last couple slots?