Graphic Art & Design (Album Art, Design Projects, Jobs, etc.)

Eh.

It’s more fun than anything for me. If the right artist asked for one of my photos or graphics* pro bono - even wanted to help in the design - I’m totally into that.

I mean, imagine being the guy who photocopied the astronomy textbook or whatever that Joy Division got their famous logo from - how cool would that be? :smile_cat:

https://community.dsf.ninja/t/things-that-pissed-you-off-today-2-0/128/3057?source_topic_id=896

I can make pictures of horses in paint if you like

5 Likes

Looking for a graphic designer for work on a logo and formatting. Must be professional, and we are also willing to pay.

2 Likes

Hello Nathan,

I am Graphic and video animator and i help you, What basically you are looking for, i can provide logo design service, video animation, the stationary design you can reach me at @Logoglaze.

ur website still has timely christmas graphics up lol

3 Likes

Hey guys,
i also am dipl. designer / illustrator / artist and might have some free time.
Check out some work by myself here

Cheers

2 Likes

1 BigUp

rendered out a widescreen wallpaper earlier for myself, figured someone else might enjoy it

4 Likes

Please support me on kickstarter to make this a real synth, the FUGG MK-1

Man making this was fun, going to turn the front into a flat image and try to make a working VST

2 Likes

still doing weird things with spheres

2 Likes

3 Likes

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdbSm4HEDAKKDEA8T2HnvDlH6OHzwiecEhqW7G2gjVoRJ2n9rQ

nice, heres Wendigo

1 BigUp

Whoa - interesting… :thinking:

After 15 years out of the game I really want to get back into design but it’s daunting and more than a little overwhelming!

I’ve kept my finger in Photoshop with an adobe account but the way the industry has blown up and niched is staggering.

ANywho. Here’s a personal project.

The Butcher’s Daughter
click it for a bigger version

2 Likes

Label art. :metal:

@boob - GIMP.

1 BigUp

New one:

2 Likes

Work in progress painting from me. It’s called Geometry.

Geometry%20(WIP)

1 BigUp

selfportrait

Just did this Self Portrait.

1 BigUp

Encrypted%20Entity%20500

3 Likes