DMZ Records

1. Eyez (purely because i feel the whole genre peaked at that point, hearing it out everywhere, in every mix
    The whole structure of the tune, sounds, hype, just everything about it defines the genre and is the perfect dubstep tune imo. It also was the tune i wanted and waited to have on wax the most. Again it is rinsed but objectively speaking)
  2. Livin Different
  3. Unexpected
  4. Mountain Dread March
  5. Return to space (remember everyone saying this is THE special Mala tune that no one else had that he will never release and he only played at special occasions lol)
  6. Pop pop epic

Also Eyez was a banger compared to his previous stuff and absolutely teared the dance apart

1 BigUp

Itā€™s probably different for me because I wasnā€™t really about when eyez was new, but I like the vip so much more mainly because I heard it first so it was a bit underwhelming when I finally checked the original. Though my copy of eyez is proper crackly which adds a lot more appeal to it for me though

i really liked ā€œenterā€, that was around same time as eyez and that

Enter is such an underrated tune I feel, though marduk is on the flip which definitely overshadows it

oh enter dimensions that is such a great tune as well, but mala had another tune called enter that coki used to play constantly

think i prefer enter dimensions over marduk, not too sure

1 BigUp

oh rahh, never heard that one before

I think Marduk is the best tune coki made with that whole robotic/metallic kinda sound and I find it a lot more listenable on a regular basis than say tree trunk

2 Likes

longer clip

madman is a contender against marduk for me

I find a lot of those coki tearouts work a lot better in mixes

1 BigUp

ahh fuck me I forgot about madman, badboy tune that

1 BigUp

I find this tune to be really ridiculousā€¦i wish it was released with voodoo dolls

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard this one, but the bassline sounds really familiar though

reminds me of revolution slightly, tearout sort of vibe but with a dubby feel to it

lowkey I get that

There is a tune by coki that is nowhere on the internet and i have it in a mix somewhere.
No idea of the name of it but it is ridiculous, I should try find it someday and upload it.
I uploaded I swear and electrostep to the internet years ago and as far as i know they are the only versions on youtube so you can all thank me for hearing those

can only find i swear on youtube

Yeah thatā€™s the version i uploaded on old dsf.
That aint my youtube channel though.
Electrostep was officially named the box fish on that website that had every artist affiliated with the scene so that there music could be used for film, tv, video games.
Dunno wtf happened to that website though

oh right i thought you uploaded it under the name of electrostep on youtube. i know the whole version entitled the box fish is on youtube

I was asking about it for ages and i finally asked on Discogs, someone said it was called electrostep.
https://www.discogs.com/group/thread/675223

Lol maybe that guy was chatting shit and i just spread some false info about

no they are the same tune no false info spread

even n type calls the boxfish electrostep in this mix, 2nd tune in the mix

Yes thatā€™s the mix on the link he posted.
I heard it on a completely different ntype mix before that one

That box fish tune was uploaded way after i did which was my point so you csn still thank me :badteeth: