DMZ Records

Yes well no one should speak about dubs without my permission if I’m honest.

Who was the one who predicted Crystal Lake when everyone said Coki and Mala hated the tune and which tune got put on his soundcloud and got asked if it should be released on AWD on facebook…I think you’ll find who’s the most honest and genuine human being on this website.

^ cmon man take it down a notch

as far as what i would like, jah power will always have dat legendary dub status but i’d rather get tunes like Harvest, Bun da System, Drunken Swagga

Harvest especially has grown on me the most

Hope he drops it later in his gorgon sound set…

He opened his set at the last subdub with it. When i heard them prangy intro chords i got some looks for people nearby as I excitedly told my m8s it was a bigg’un. Unfortunately I don’t think the high concentration of students actually knew the tune :expressionless:

2 Likes

hey man, if you walk u probably can’t take big steps, u know what helps taking that broom out of ur ass

ffs most of ur posts should be in the cringe/fedora thread anyway

2 Likes

Oh look at him taking everything so seriously aww there there champ.

Always a joke after you’ve gone too far, innit.

Nope. I never intended anyone to take that seriously. Wasn’t really too far was it champ there there

Based on the fact that you got called out and cowered, I reckon that’s more than far enough.

Or you’re trying to start another unnecessary argument over nothing of significance, thank you kind sir.

Well colour me surprised

If this is an April fool I’m banning your ass @TRUSIK :cornlol:

8 Likes

lool

heh heh

Even told myself not to belive anything I read today online haha

4 Likes

might cop myself one of the older DMZs come payday, been putting it off so long

yeah ive put it off for so long too, just need three more and then i never need to buy any overpriced scogs dmzs again :cold_sweat:

Too much other good music out there to drop £50 on a single record.

yeah up until a few years ago it was still possible to get them for humane prices every now and then, nowadays thats excruciatingly rare. but still i wait