MUTANT DANCEHALL COMPETITION - LISTEN AND VOTE!!

Whole lotta riddims.

2 Likes
1 BigUp

I mean if ya did it using only the samples as sources and ya stayed at the bpm I feel like it can’t be too far off

I can say that the beat goes with the vocals.

Wait a minute, it says Mutant Dancehall Competition. My version is a severely mutated version of dancehall, so fuck that, imma submit it tomorrow!

Perfectly within the rules! :grin:

Mutant Dancehall is a sub-genre. It takes the basic beat pattern of dancehall and fucks shit up.
We have a whole thread devoted to it >> HERE

Submit your tune anyway, Ill add it to the poll and if ppl wanna chnage their vote they can

1 BigUp

how long is voting open for? haven’t really had a chance to listen properly but I’ll try and get my vote in in time if I can

loool cant wait to hear this

I’ll probably keep it open for another week.

2 Likes

I have the song on Bandcamp now. Who do I give the link to?

DM me a link to where I can download it

1 BigUp

Can someone tell me how to DM on this blasted site before my head explodes? :pensive:

click on the avatar of the person you want to DM, click Message

1 BigUp

Thanks. That’s the first thing I did, but there’s no message option. Maybe because I’m new?

yeah might be, maybe u have to post more, not sure but @mods will know

In that case, to make things easy, @sleeps if you click my link below, it’s the song called “Mamma’s War”.

1 BigUp

Jesus dude. Big fucking tune.

Thanks.

I’m not really feeling my tune. Usually, when I first make a song I fuck around with different ways to go about it. I did that here, but I didn’t have enough time to just choose the best one and expand upon it, so I just kinda mixed those bits together as best I could to make a mini mix.

You guys all waited an extra week, so I wanted to at least give you something.

1 BigUp

Ok so there’s a new track added to the playlist
̶I̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶.̶

Normally I don’t do late submissions but it’s nearly Xmas and I’m in a good mood so allow it.

Edit. @polkaroo sorry pal, turns out I can’t add extra choices to the poll so unfortunately there’ll be no vote changes. Big up for subbing though!!

1 BigUp

That’s cool. I’m happy just to have my song heard. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be sure to have the next song in on time.

2 Likes