Embers Breaks

Huh? Just after the big 100th show? Man, that sucks.

EDIT: Reading up a bit, seems bad.

2 Likes

It’s all back online now. Nutta appears to maybe be back? Woot!

1 BigUp

Oh shit I was reading a few posts and thought he was dead or something :grimacing:

He went online with a techno mix about an hour ago, according to Youtube. It has since been taken down.

I guess after seeing witch house turn into a thing after someone made a flippant joke, I shouldn’t be surprised (that embers turned into a thing with 1000+ tunes and factionalization).

Be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

He managed to get himself banned from DOA.

If he does revive the show, I don’t yet know how we will get tunes to because most of us would DM the link on DOA.

2 Likes

He has a server on Discord too, can at least send dl links to him there.

He had shut that down as well.

He posted less than 30 mins in it, so that info is incorrect.

Source:
I’m a member of that server.

Seems like some other folks will stream on Twitch tonight/now. First one already done.

1 BigUp

I guess he reopened it.

I must have missed that, been open for me most of the afternoon here. Maybe he shut it down yesterday or something, then opened it again.

Here’s link to Oura currently making something in Ableton.

Some movement on the EB thread on DOA, seems like the Nutta dude is back? Not sure what went down…

I find it so hilarious that embers took off even remotely.

4 Likes

Same. But judging by the frequency of incestuous shit meme content on here, it’s not surprising. Still hilarious though.

It makes me happy the lengths at which some of us retards are willing to go for a microscopic laugh over something so obscure.

2 Likes

That’s what this community is all about. :eggplant:

1 BigUp

Check out the music sometime though.

2 Likes

Possible to get a Top 10 in this thread? No offense, can’t be arsed otherwise.

2 Likes

Almost impossible.

So many different styles within the BPM restriction of 145 or 163.75.

Which was another joke lol. The 163.75 I mean.