Favourite Skream Tracks?

Wiseman

1 BigUp

Not really a surprise since Skream only released a handful of early 2-step dubstep tunes (summer dreams not included). Think I like the Loefah remix more.

A little off topic for a secondā€¦has anyone got a clip of the original Benga - Mammoth, I remember hearing it once ages ago and now all I can find is the plastician/plastician remix.

Ahh seeeeen

Acid People all day long mate.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Chest Boxing is just a mild rip off of the original mix of Africa by The Others?

can never get enough of this track

2 Likes

Something about the synths on that drop, really push the tune forward. Good shout (although itā€™s D1 so maybe exempt from this thread)

Got nuff luv 4 Fick and Make me too.

ancient memories (skream remix)
stagger
darkside of life
pass the red stripe
smiley face
get mad
gunfight (released under mr keaz)

canā€™t believe this never got released :frowning:

also another one that never got released :frowning:

2 Likes

this too

'finally a rip without the windows click sound"

Egypt remix is big

1 BigUp

I got so used to the windows click sound :cornlol:

1 BigUp

Innit?!
I was beginning to think itā€™d never get mentioned. Really disappointed that it took so long for Dutch Flowerz to get a shout too. Less surprised, though equally miffed, that One For the Heads Who Remember hasnā€™t been mentioned yet.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good trackā€¦ but Skream had a fuckload of good tracks. Itā€™s way overshadowed by Filth too imo.

If You Know is just as good too imo, and Rimzā€¦ like itā€™s hard to say thatā€™s a top Skream track at least for me.

Heard so many ppl play that rip with the click in it out

(some q big names too)

Basically this, with so many good tracks Iā€™m not surprised bangers like Dutch flowerz take a while to mention (baring in mind that Dutch flowerz is one of my favourite skream tracks)

Nah, admit it, youā€™re a bro!

name + shame!

remember you saying about benton playing the skippy youtube rip of haunted lol

I never even knew the windows click sound wasnā€™t actually in the ancient memories remix. I though that was part of the tune. Ahha.

i duno he produced to many lol, stagger, colourful, chest boxing just to name a few