Glassy/Weightless Grime

…also that Moleskin tune I posted can melt steel beams.

therefore moleskin-grand ballet ≠ jet fuel

m8 you are aware all the producers of this are from Citys. Urban innit.

also

1 BigUp

why is that flagged? can’t even talk shit on here anymore lol

Why would my post get ‘flagged’? What is wrong with anything I said?
I only joined this forum so I have somewhere to surf when I am bored at work. Smh

I mean people are allowed to flag anything, does not mean I or another mod have to agree with it.

the comments alittle bait but meh

fair enough. kinda shitty function tho. “i don’t like/agree with something might as well flag it”… it’s one thing to report it and then let mods decide w/e but this is a bit lame imo

I reported it because he was being abusive.

I can imagine most of you live in London, so you assume this makes you ‘urban’ (CringeX100). Wrong!

I am not meaning to offend!!! I am just contributing to this forum as i am sure i am allowed to??

Grime is now so far from where it was when it started. Have you guys been to a grime rave this year. Look at the DEMOGRAPHIC of people lol. Need I say more? This stuff DOES affect the music!!! Trust me.

It’s the same as what happened in America. If you guys want to make a music discussion forum, then yu HAVE TO DISCUSS everything even if it isnt what yu WANT TO HEAR!

Respect to those who see where I am coming from.

I could get political ABOUT THIS SHIT but it’s too early Lol

Well don’t call names just because you don’t like their music. Also, don’t state your opinion is objective fact.

ffs lol

2 Likes

Not really, people are from all over here.

Its just a sub section of grime. Its not like there arnt people making “old” style grime like footsie etc

Also @Nile_Wyatt rather then train wrecking this thread, why dont you just make a new thread to explain your “frustration” with grimes various direction.

1 BigUp

i’m from london

go watch lord of the mics again u bitty

LOL

oh dear

1 BigUp

big bars mason

maximum butthurt

1 BigUp

Who is ‘butthurt’?
Everything I have said in this thread is true.

Not really, you cant even form a half baked argument.

Just “lol its shit” “lol country people”

1 BigUp

Nothing to do with ‘country people’