Good New Pop Music

Not deep, barely house. Plenty of synth, very pop. Tbh, all they took on from deep house were other people’s basslines and chord progressions.

This is synthpop

That’s dream pop.

Deep House and Sythpop are completely different. Dream pop should be considered a sub genre of Synthpop. I would expect you to know genres better spending your time here.

They are, however, disclosure have a lot more to do with synthetic and synthesized pop music than they do with deep house. I don’t think so, most dream pop is based on traditional instruments and drum machines.
I’d expect you to be more open minded about categorization since you spend your time here.

With the 4x4 scattered house drums and the deep reverb basses they use on basicly every track they might as well be the definition of Deep House.

So what about the White Hex song made you chose your own definition of Dream Pop?

In what part of our last messages have you been open minded?

I don’t know why this synthy little number didn’t have more popularity. It was my jam years ago

1 BigUp

more good synth pop tracks

1 BigUp

Nice one! I can be hard to find good Synth Pop and that The Knife track is heavy!!! It got added to my archive playlist on YouTube.

I’m not about to continue a genre-debate with someone who actively insists that Disclosure make deep house tbh.

Then don’t… it wont change that fact that they make Deep House though.

i really rate this, really fun tune

2 Likes

damn

they dont make deep house mate

been jamming hard to this lately

Love this one.

:

Bit late on this but what a tune lol