How to let more people to listen my track?

OK!! Thank you!! Realy helpful!!!

And for a stupidly reasonable amount Iā€™m sure @faultier can record himself dancing to one of your tunes and post it on YouTube!

Do not let this opportunity pass, heā€™s got amazing moves I tell ya :gunfinger::gunfinger::gunfinger:

ā€¦this thread

4 Likes

My suggestion is to play the tune from a sound system mounted on a small truck
decorated with posters identifying the tune & yourself as its creator
and driven through-out Britain & Europe before an American tour.
Better still, if you can afford it, a fleet of such vehicles simultaneously launched worldwide.

4 Likes

i can see this working tbh

OK, Thank you!!

This has been a wild ride from the start

1 BigUp

clickfam massive

pray to the moon and it shall blesseth

1 BigUp

Your friend is wrong.

1 BigUp

IF YOU, WILL TELL ME WHAT?

1 BigUp

The honest truth is youā€™ve really gotta build a fanbase yourself man. Buying plays and comments is a lose-lose situation, because itā€™s a disingenuous use of the platform, and it doesnā€™t really gain you any real fans, because thereā€™s no one listening to your music. On top of that youā€™re spending money to do it. The thing about people actually listening to your tunes is that those people will come back, listen to more of your tunes, and then become your fan base. I find that the majority of my SoundCloud plays (which are now after years of being on there in the low thousands, but really arenā€™t many) come from repeat listeners, so itā€™s really about tagging your music properly on SoundCloud, promoting through groups and sending to other artists you think might like your stuff. But donā€™t spam them, just basically listen to people on SoundCloud and if you find people you like, send them your stuff. Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve done it really and itā€™s worked out alright but it takes a while haha. But buying plays is useless man, itā€™s like doing a pay to play show and instead of actually selling the tickets you just buy all of them and play to nobody. People do it, but itā€™s not really a smart move. Anyway, good luck man truly!

4 Likes

Btw I hope what I said in that previous comment came off helpful rather than reprimanding or something, I just know lots of people who started out buying plays but then eventually stopped because they realized it wasnā€™t really helping their career at all and itā€™s a waste of money.

You want more plays?

You just need to ask yourself. Do you have Unagi?

2 Likes

OMG thank you really!!!

1 BigUp

step 1: make better music
step 2: send to some djs

3 Likes

OK, If I have made better music, how should I send to some djs? Use email or soundcloud direct message?

Just PMā€™d you, but some people will say in their SoundCloud description if they prefer email or SoundCloud messages, Iā€™d just go with SoundCloud messaging but donā€™t get discouraged if they donā€™t respond.

Honestly your most recent track is pretty goodā€¦ Just dont buy plays and make friends with local djs and give them your songs. You can start from there

3 Likes

Thank you!!! really helpful!!!