Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

lorn has been around for a long time, one of those guys that kinda hovers in some of the more “b8” areas of dubstep but mainly makes “mid-tempo/glitch”(which i absolutely cannot stand, just hate the riddim at that tempo), so many overlook him. He’s got some bangers imo but a lot of his stuff is way too ‘art’ for me.

I will say tho, iskeletor has made some mid tempo stuff that made me reconsider my hate of the genre as a whole. Dont think I’ve ever played an iskeletor tune and not gotten asked for an ID on the track right after, Dude is a killa

you’re just not British Columbia in the mountain forest on shrooms enough bro.

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Step on lava is to easy to mix

lorn is a badboy

Insta-cop, Listening to Lintumies on the soundcloud preview I already want to drop this in with Coki & Benga - Night.

Every Innamind show the crew I DJ for, B-Side Los Angeles, has here in LA gets called the Innamind Tour. Our next one, Pt. 3, is LAS, Mikael, Kursk, E3 (ZamZam Sounds), and myself lol

1 BigUp

Respect Cheyne.
Dude im so excited for B-Sides tomorrow, gona hit the road from Sacto to my hometown of Los Angeles

and woah bro I didnt realise you are Tetrad, always enjoy PDX to London Town show, lived in PDX in 2011, looking forward to your set man

2 Likes

Large up man!! Look forward to seeing you there, gonna be so much fun :slight_smile: yeah the PDX guys are really great, I’ll hopefully coming up there sometime soon, haven’t been myself.

PS where in LA are you from? I grew up in and live now in Culver City.

1 BigUp

Oh shit man, any chance I could snag a ride down?

Edit: nvm I realized I can’t take time off work rn :frowning: I know cheyne cut a few of my tunes to dub tho so keep ya ears peeled hehe. Should be a massive night overall

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the black and brown slightly underwhelming artwork (compared to earlier releases ).

3 Likes

Yeah I know a little harsh :lol_og:

2pm PST

i was going to ask my ride if there was room but then i saw your edit
Next time maybe!

got my ticket for B Sides LA in July with Joe Nice

1 BigUp

That was huge! It was a pleasure chatting, reasoning with you man

You attending b-sides LA July 30?

1 BigUp

You too man! I come to all the B-Side events :slight_smile: if you’re there I’ll see ya!

NEON CASCADE by DALT WISNEY https://soundcloud.com/daltwisney/neon-cascade

thanks to Gantz i saw this when i did, Perfect timing, fit right in during the RP Boo Planet Mu Radar Radio takeover

Wildfire has really grown on me, reckon I like it more than lintumies atm

1 BigUp