Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

sold out pretty quickly

much more excited for Gantz on 03 but will surely be copping 02 when its in stock

the first two tunes are also great. probably not stuff i’d play in a set, but i’m just happy to be able to hear em on the ipod :yum:

Yeah I’ve never been a huge fan of commodo’s stuff

But both of the las tunes are really good. I already feel like pocosink will be a bitch to mix though

Very proud to announce Ago from the NUMA CREW as the newest member of the IMRV Family.

To celebrate the occasion we present you with this free mastered download from Ago entitled “Look”.

Ago’s debut IMRV015 plate will be available mid next month on both 10" vinyl and digital. Track list and artwork will be revealed over the next couple of weeks.

https://soundcloud.com/innamindrecordings/ago-look-free-mastered-download

Fuck yes.

2 Likes

I’ll bet the 10" is So Mi Seh

Any news on ‘That’s what I was talking about back in 96’???

1 BigUp

[quote=“Hibbie, post:115, topic:206”]
That’s what I was talking about back in 96
[/quote]it’s off the soundcloud now. good chance it’ll be on the plate.

1 BigUp

There’s also Backlash, that one’s a monster.
I’d say it’s gonna be Back in 96/So mi Seh though
High chance this is gonna be my favourite release of the year, I’ve been waiting for this guy’s tunes so long

Never heard of any of these tunes you lot are on about. Clearly out of touch

it’s all jahstep.

1 BigUp

loool. Ok well might come away to explaining it.

I had never heard of Ago, but I’ve had this Numa Crew tune sittin in the library for quite a while, really liked that one

Ago’s So Mi Seh is on Karma’s Get Darker mix from April. at 12:10, after LAS & Mikael "Key"
Sick tune.

1 BigUp

keep checking Innamind / Redeye for IMRV015

had liked it if they hadn’t announced Ago, rather be surprised. guessing so mi seh / that’s what i was talking about back in '96

love to get Ago’s track Above on wax

get stares at my Blacklist t-shirt around, wonder if people think of our current no-trail/jury kill list ‘terrorist’ blacklist or the Hollywood ‘anti-communist’ anti-freedom of speech blacklist…some good films made by those blacklisted writers / directors

Ugh gantz keeps posting pics of test pressings

I know, such a tease.

IMRV015 - Ago - NUMA CREW - So Mi Seh // That’s What I was Talking About Back In '96.
Pre sales for the 10" will be live this coming Wednesday at 7 pm GMT from all our usual retailers. Digital will be available on the 16th of December from Juno Download.

2 Likes

boooom!