Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

Actually can’t wait for this! Epoch is such a solid producer, everything he’s put out (which isn’t a great deal) I’ve really liked… 8 new tracks must be more than his whole discography so far?

1 BigUp

Actually forgot that he did attraction Dub / no dread lol

Okkkk so iskeletor is 004 and epoch is 003 then new gantz must be 005???

epoch had this one tune called baltimore skank or something along those lines on his sc for a while but took it down, really liked it, had this crazy 808 bass groove, hope thats on there but i doubt it would fit innamind that well

new epoch bit on sc, possible content on Badminded perhaps

https://soundcloud.com/epochalypso/father-to-your-style

Joe nice rinses that one out still, big!

Epoch was a member on the old forum right? Solid producer

he’s a member on the new one too, and he does chime in every now and then ( @Scott_Ttocs )

Just saw this on fb

Release announcement…

IMX002 will be on sale tomorrow evening from 7pm GMT.

IMX002 - Unknown - Glock Jump // Gallows.

Two different cuts that have been doing some damage around the place recently.
Audio clips will be available from retailers as there will be no Soundcloud previews this time round.

Has anyone heard the tracks yet?

3 Likes

I hope this isn’t some huge release because I’m broke now.

"Hasta luego wake up with that glock ok tho"..IMX002 - GLOCKJUMP / GALLOWSHOLD ON TO YER BRITCHES

Posted by Epoch on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Preorders up on unearthed, redeye, etc now

Honestly sorta meh. Not a big fan of the A side. But I bought it for the b side I guess.

ye 100 in for gallows imo.

That b side is lovely. Not feeling the other side tho

I just wonder why it’'s ‘unknown’ artist? Maybe sample clearance or something? I reckon it’s epoch anyway. I copped it in the pub without even listening, but innamind is a pretty safe bet and didn’t disappoint.

Even tried the samples on my “system” at home. Too trapy for my taste. Definitely epoch tho

I really just wrote Glockjump for soundsystems. prolly doesnt translate great at home unless you’re a fan of Future :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad ppl are feeling Gallows, it’s a cocorosie refix so there’s a vocal on there aswell (that clip is just the second drop).

plz dont sue me

the albums coming soon. we’ve got TP’s and that. beau @ teneightseven killed it on the mastering. cant wait for people to hear it finally.

bmore skank is purely a joe nice dub because he’s a badman.

big up you lot

ps I’ve got a gantz test press and it sounds like absolute murder. you guys are gonna shit.

16 Likes

:frowning:
still look fwd to the album tho

I didn’t even get a real chance to decide if I was going to cop it before it fucking sold out

2 Likes