snare
wob

repeat for 5 minutes

PHAT TRACK BRUV

1 BigUp

when I see the word riddim I think of some truhed dub shit

i’m surprised it is wank brostep

3 Likes

complaining about a genre being “restrictive” is pointless imo. the more specific it is the more useful it is to a music listener. if you’re like a specific sound and you want to know more similar tracks/artists then of course it is practical that there’s a genre for the type of stuff you like. no-one forces you to produce the said genre or anything, so why whine about how it is “restrictive”.

1 BigUp

Thats not even riddim tbh… I dont think that really has a category at the moment.

I think we need to have a ban on arguing over subgenres becase most people cant tell the difference between house, riddim, deep medi, or gabber.

funny story:

I called out a “riddim” producer called AD for making a track with literally no sub bass

he got really angry, commented “shit” on all of my tracks

then VIP’d said track and named the VIP “heres your sub bass VIP”

7 Likes

dank story got any screenshots?

theres the original track, hes deleted the VIP now tho

Yea i dunno, I always jsut assumed it was all that subby truhed kick,kick,kick,snare kick,kick,kick, snare+tail kind of stuff. Never cared to look into it.

Bit let down tha tits actually just looped bait wanks for people who cant write full bait wanks.

Sounds like something a riddim producer would do in between bouts of CoD black ops 1 and putting saussage fartner on every track, and mixing the mid at +2db

4 Likes

and no one seems to think anything is missing in the song comments

aw

Ugh, not this shit. Riddim is just shitty triplet brostep, that anyone thinks it’s a different genre is amazing to me.

1 BigUp

LOL deep medi is a label, when did it become a subgenre

1 BigUp

yeahhhh, i wouldn’t even say that fits really. if anything thats pushing the boundaries LOL. skrilly callin it bounce. not to be confused wif melbourne bounce

yeah an takin fattest bong tokez

I bet if you showed someone with no knowledge of dance music examples of house, gabber, riddim, and some Deep Medi track, they would totally hear the difference.

1 BigUp

Imo, riddim has a lot more to do with Coki than brostep. Feels more like people sitting in that proto-brostep pocket in time.

1 BigUp

nah mate, it all started as wack jakes ripoffs, some of those guys have actually made up their own sound and released good stuff tho

3 Likes

met a lot of riddim fans that dont rate Jakes either :frowning: does my head in

1 BigUp

probably not enough wots and 808 samples

Riddim:

7 Likes

I have a new genre called Tune. Woot!!

2 Likes