Jungle Warfare Production Comp - Part 1 The Beginning

I hate it when other people say this but fuck man, I’m srsly glad I didn’t enter this lol. Fuck you guys. Too too good.

:middlefingas:

1 BigUp

I thought i did? Thursday 16th.

same but needs to be said

2 Likes

Today is the 18th of July my man.

3 Likes

Mix 4 into this imo:

Oh shit, succesfullblaqman, this poll tells everyone who I voted for. I didn’t gnow that would happen

1 BigUp

It probably should have been anonymous votes for the anonymous entries lol.

1 BigUp

this is so sad
bldrnnrsad

Didnt know how to do that. And now i know, it wont let me change it.
:yxes:

Also changed close date to friday 25th. Got my dates mixed up.

1 BigUp

Anonymous poll for the next jungle comp?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 BigUp

003 (great use of minimal/mood) and 006 (great bass/sub bass production) are my favorite songs

also like 005

:+1:

1 BigUp

sick entries ladz!

3 Likes

3 days left to get your votes in.

just voted again, didn’t see the bit where it said you can choose 2, big ups tho, strong entries, was hard to choose

Very sour about not getting my tune done but I’ll have to be nice and still listen/vote

1 BigUp

Jesus you guys smashed the fuck outta this one!!!
I’m going through the entries now to cast my vote… so difficult.

@syrup - you still have a second vote to cast

1 day left…

Edit: nvm might have closed already :woozy_face:

We have a clear winner taking a third of the votes, well done to @Phigure - storming track my man!! Big ups to everyone else that submitted, the standard on this was mindblowing. Once again you all amaze me with how you twist these sounds into such awesome tracks!!

@Alert1 - 001
@cyclopian - 002
@MARSEN - 003
@mks - 004
@Phigure - 005
@syrup - 006
@TheSleepwalker - 007

I would really like to do another Jungle Comp next month so @Phigure as the winner you get to pick the samples for the next pack, or we can offer it out to the group if you don’t want it.

6 Likes

big up @Phigure, sick tune!
wish i had spent more time on mine, it was pretty last minute

4 Likes

liked yours the most for what it’s worth. all of em were sick though, had a really hard time picking my 2nd vote

Flattered but you guys really should’ve voted for some of the others over my 2:30 loop lol

@sleeps I’ll put it together soon, thanks for putting in the work on this :fist:

5 Likes