Jungle Warfare Production Comp - Part 1 The Beginning

Very sour about not getting my tune done but I’ll have to be nice and still listen/vote

1 BigUp

Jesus you guys smashed the fuck outta this one!!!
I’m going through the entries now to cast my vote… so difficult.

@syrup - you still have a second vote to cast

1 day left…

Edit: nvm might have closed already :woozy_face:

We have a clear winner taking a third of the votes, well done to @Phigure - storming track my man!! Big ups to everyone else that submitted, the standard on this was mindblowing. Once again you all amaze me with how you twist these sounds into such awesome tracks!!

@Alert1 - 001
@cyclopian - 002
@MARSEN - 003
@mks - 004
@Phigure - 005
@syrup - 006
@TheSleepwalker - 007

I would really like to do another Jungle Comp next month so @Phigure as the winner you get to pick the samples for the next pack, or we can offer it out to the group if you don’t want it.

6 Likes

big up @Phigure, sick tune!
wish i had spent more time on mine, it was pretty last minute

4 Likes

liked yours the most for what it’s worth. all of em were sick though, had a really hard time picking my 2nd vote

Flattered but you guys really should’ve voted for some of the others over my 2:30 loop lol

@sleeps I’ll put it together soon, thanks for putting in the work on this :fist:

5 Likes

Who’s up for round 2?
@Phigure you get the dubious honour of picking the samples, if not I am more than happy to put pack 2 together…

2 Likes

Votes should deff be hidden.
Im kinda thinking 1 Vote each might be better or if it has to be 2 then 1st vote should be worth more than 2nd vote some how? Dunno if you could do something like that tho.

Not that my opinion counts lol but i like these comps

1 BigUp

yeah gladly, already picked a few samples after the last one and then kinda forgot about it lol

just an idea, would be kind of a pain to set up, but what if people get to pick 1 sample of their own to be added? either cause you think it’ll make your tune or no one else will know how to use it

2 Likes

@Hibbie 1 vote each could lead to a big deadlock with 7 entries getting one vote each for eg.
We can try it though…

@Phigure submitted samples could be interesting. I’ll set up the thread and make the necessary adjustments.

1 BigUp

This seems like fun.

1 BigUp

Ok so the new comp is live.
Jungle Warfare Production Comp Part 2 The Return Of The Break

why post before the samples are ready?

looking fwd regardless

1 BigUp

I get excited and get carried away :jointbounce:

1 BigUp

im excited to make jungle from a single 909 kick drum, an 808 zap, and a jingle bell

if @Phigure includes anything else in his pack i will be disappointed

4 Likes

I would totally be down for a comp with that pack!

everyday jinglist

1 BigUp

3 Likes

nuts that this was over a year ago lol

1 BigUp

How is that a year ago already.

@mks the breaks on that first one are SO sick. Love the distorted synths. Mad Ray Keith vibes.

2 Likes