Loefah Appreciation Thread (not bread or french)

4 Likes

Sounds just like the old style ones he did, like Mud and Candyfloss rmx. Almost makes me wonder if at least one these new ones are tracks from back then he had kicking about and yunx asked for it or something.
Either way I think they are nice tunes. Still feeling that one up top with the acid line the most.

Stylistically it is still pretty much loefah through and through. But the execution doesn’t come off as that impressive to me

1 BigUp

fuck me this tune

Saw riz stealth bragging about some new loefah bits hes got cut :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

is that Ron Perlman, the father of Delroy Edwards, pictured on the right? cool tune btw.

6 Likes

wrong

Loving this one as well. Just know that none of these are ever gonna see the light of day though.

1 BigUp

What a bumping bass

loefah and fuda guy going in from 1:35:00

2 Likes

yesss fam

First new loefah track (well remix) that I’m actually feeling

1 BigUp

Big fan of this one, good to know he’s still thinking about it. Potential for a release (or free d/l).

Would be decent to hear out, but pretty dead otherwise

2 Likes

between 00:36-1:07 and 2:08 til 2:44 is when i start to like that loefah shame 2 track

I just find it weird how loefah can like tunes like this more than just a beat, boiler suit, disko rekah and left right left…

Legit, they just feel like they have no personality or something

2 Likes

They just feel really bland. Like Western was good, it sounded swamp style but retained some of that groove from his dubstep tracks, now it’s just really slow and dull for the most part.

The loefah track I posted about a year ago on this thread sounds quite similar to Western.

2 Likes