Looking for feedback if you got the time!

Thanks Cerealkiller. Yeah will def do that!

Would love for you to hear it once it is finished, I can upload it hear if you want to, or if you follow me or something!

Glad to hear that you think I got something going! Means a bunch, peace for now! Work time haha

Cheers!

1 BigUp

add more perc and swing… and some edits x

yeah will do, also feels as if it needs more of a swing. edits x?

get a shaker or hat in there… get in moving and fucking with the velocity. make it more humanized

Ah haha okay, got it! Now that you mention it, the drum quickly sound robotic. Humanize it was def the right word. ty!

nice production quality. nice use of atmos & sweeps. solid yet audible sub that doesn’t saturate unnecessary frequency space.

did u run a quick master on this after mixdown, or is this straight out of DAW? it sounds more balanced than I expected.

you definitely have a lock on picking out good quality samples and proper use of dynamics to create drama.

not a fan of the sax melody. (but this is coming from a sax player). however, i really dig the the unorthodox placement of the delay in the middle of the melody. it’s just a hair to obviously intentional to be glitchy, but just glitchy enough to break the mold. i dig those types of embellishments.

given that you stated it was just a clip, i won’t mention anything about arrangement, build or drop, since you likely just haven’t addressed those items yet at this stage.

my best advice to you is to keep trusting your ear when it comes to tone and fullness of sound. it seems to be tuned pretty well, and that will go far as long as you don’t allow the scene and constantly changing targets to make you lose confidence in it.

overall, nice werk.

Wow… I dont know what to say man, thank you so much!
Yeah its a master on but its on by default because I lack knowledge in mastering. So I mix the song from there.

Thank you so much on the advice on keep trusting my ears. I will def do that, I’m so happy you think it’s somewhat tuned.

Haha again, thanks man! Your comment made my day<3

Cheers mate!

Digging the sax sample and dark vibe. This is sexy…love the atmosphere. Just make sure you add more elements as you go on. I was waiting for something to happen. Otherwise this would be good for film or TV.