Metalheadz

metropolis is so sick

reckon adam f is unknown to a lot of people

you’re kidding right?

metropolis & the rest of the tunes centipede posted are like the biggest dnb tunes ever

No.
I’m talking specifically about Adam F.

In my book he’s completely central to the whole direction, like Optical is or would be to most people, but I dont think he’s viewed that way unless you’ve dug into it yourself. People probably know his two classics.

He’s probably an equivalent to someone like Guru in rap, who’s also ½ forgotten by now in rap terms.

And he made an album that was good which is just not done in dnb :slight_smile:

really feeling some of the new releases. tight engineering but more raw production / composition, makes me feel like they’re getting back to their roots.

There were a couple of good Hip-Hop tunes on the Metalheadz Metal Box Set.

Doc Scott - Drumz '95 (Nasty Habits remix) is my favorite tune and “Timeless” by Goldie is an amazing album.

metalheadz always have the sickest drums

Work it Goldie.

“He may be the only person who’s both DJ’ed a Boiler Room set and been appointed as a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE).”

:gunfinger:

1 BigUp

fun fact, can’t remember which track (Near Dark I think) on Untrue, but the sample of a guy going “this record that record yeah, and it all just clicks together” is from that doc, I think it’s doc scott or someone saying it