Mix of the day thread

I want to finish enough tunes to be able to do a set with only my own tunes too. Would be dope.

06682bb5e7b151ff58391312dc6e9c90

4 Likes

Heh.

1 BigUp

anyone know any good real groovy house mixes? groove is key here boys… im thinking like Villalobos-esque but less minimal

its for when im running running so no stompy 90s nostalgia house as it doesnt seem to work for me and its kinda ghey :lol_og:

This is probably a bit too down tempo but builds nicely and all the tracks are amazing

Listen to Deep South Podcast 057 - Kiernan Laveaux by DEEP SOUTH ATL on #SoundCloud

1 BigUp

naahhh this sounds perfect, nice one!

is it just me or are SC embeds looking weird to anyone else? Squashed width wise?

Yeah it’s to do with getting links directly from the SoundCloud app. If you do with a browser link it works fine I think.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s for mobile prolly.

https://worldwidefm.net/show/gilles-peterson-the-20-post-dubstep/

tracklist :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s some great floorplan mixes online that stuff is particularly groovy

1 BigUp

This looks sick!

So much unreleased heat in this mix… I bet he could pull off one or two more mixes of dubs. Man’s sitting on too many tunes!!!

2 Likes

Very nice tracks.

Just drums and bass

3 Likes

Ouff.

Does anone know if this Silkie mix can be downloaded? Listening to it on my phone it looks like you need an SC premium account or some bs like that, but it’s still pretty unclear as I don’t see any such option on the desktop…

Any ideas? This mix is so nuts, I need a dl!!!

No DL, just one a soundcloud downloader it something

:weary: :weary: :weary: Oh well, thx anyway @CreamLord

1 BigUp