BRUT SQUAD WORLDWIDE MASSIF

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

Incredibly brutty dubstep/noise combo from Colorado’s finest. When this release popped up on Redeye I was really suprised to see something like this on Gourmet Beats. It sounds so leftfield yet so dark and catchy at the same time.

2 Likes

So good.

Omg… tune’s a fucking sizzzzler!!!

:slayer:

@_ronzlo

2 Likes

That went unexpected places, really cool. Like the production a lot.

cc @_ronzlo

1 BigUp

K, been lax - apologies, got back from NYC trip and turned around to go camping for 4 days.

This tune… huge sound, great graphics, interesting how it resolves and then goes weird again. Kind of how Brut would probably slowly merge into more mainstream releases.

Following S280F now.

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Fuck.

1 BigUp

Doublepost but I was skimming back through this thread and saw some Limewax posted, idk if you guys are all over this end of dnb already, and it’s not brut exactly of course, it’s a bit more grid-based and “normal” dance music structure. But there’s a lot of sonic parallels with some of it. Hardly put this stuff on anymore cause I got saturated after a while but theres some definite gems from dudes like him, Current Value, The Panacea, and Lucio De Rimanez (though he’s moved away from this style now) Sorry if these have already been posted, I didn’t read the whole thing start to finish tbqh

2 Likes

Definite parallels with Brut - I think the more gridded structure pulls it just outside the sphere of Brut as you say. Love this style.

1 BigUp

Eluded is a minger

1 BigUp

you heard his Yona stuff? made by an AI he designed

2 Likes

i think i must have

but ill try again

1 BigUp

2 Likes

lol

Bruhhh maybe I’m late to the party (released in 2017) but this track by Björk is wild. Produced by Arca & Rabit as well as her. Guess this album was Grammy nominated. Video here is fucked and the song is such a weird combination of sweet/melodic elements with industrial noisy shit going on, not even sure I could just like … listen to it for fun but I thought it was interesting just to experience. Maybe I’m just high right now

Anyway shout out to Björk for using her platform to work with interesting electronic artists and give them a wider audience… Pretty dope
2 Likes