BRUT SQUAD WORLDWIDE MASSIF

new TAR heat

YONA is a first generation, virtual singer from Ash Koosha’s new project/company “Auxuman” in collaboration with digital creator Isabella Winthrop. The Auxuman (Auxiliary Human) is an Artificial Intelligence that functions via a variety of generative methods/softwares, collaborating with the "human” producer to present a virtual performance similar to human performers/idols. Unlike Alexa or Siri, Yona inspires rather and assist you by being a virtual/internet companion that responds to the creative environment you build.

1 BigUp

You’re on a roll dude. Are we need to get’s Howl’s last set on here and the next wave of Brut has arrived in full…

:cornblur: :smashedlol: :cornblur:

Seriously tho - the new Amnesia Scanner sounds amazing mixwise, really mature and full. New Tar also sounds :fire:.

That Yona ting is pretty cool - can definitely say it “doesn’t sound like anyone” in a different way.

And last vid… fuck. Plus the one you just texted me…

(Sharing here)

1 BigUp

this is so fucking large. those guys are so dope, I think one of them is an architect or something. before AS they did some p cool bass music as well etc under “renaissance man”

2 Likes

posted this in another thread, but also fits here, I know @particle-jim is a Sectra fan

Made this video last year for Encrypted, they didnt really end up using it so posting it now that the tunes are out

2 Likes

yooo this is sick dude! big ups

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

⇧The drum synthesis, sound design (like distorted drones), and overall arrangement is pretty top notch. Good find.

can thank Howl for this re-find. She played a track from someone on this same label during her last show and reminded there me is a lot of sick stuff on that label. (Raster Noton)

hyper minimal idm stuff for the most part, killa

Goth-Trad’s new project, fucking grim

2 Likes

Cool to see that coming out on Bedouin

@knobgoblin this one seems up your alley

2 Likes

That Goth Trad/Eartaker track…

:surprised:

:gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger:

Love it. Heavy af. Wonder if that metallic “ding” 1-2 starting early is bitcrushing or what. Vocals remind me a little of Attila Csihar.

@cyclopian

You should go to this.

oh shit, didnt even know there was a DTE going down tonight :frowning: looks like a good one too, way too tired to reach out to the city right now tho, just got done with a 2 hour modular session and im wrecked from it hah

1 BigUp
3 Likes

Azeri Rodigan lol! That shit rocked.

uggggh the new Sectra is fucking nasty

3 Likes

:cannon: