BRUT SQUAD WORLDWIDE MASSIF

That tune goes hard, love it. The video is insane.

hearing shit like this makes me thing is “deconstructed club” finally going bait?

obvs this producer is practically nobody but sounds very mainstream in places but still kind of in that percussive stripped down tribal hard drum vibe

1 BigUp

Yeah, it’s definitely crossing over and gettin’ done by trendy fuxx.

Which just makes me wanna take it harder into weird territory tbh.

idk, this sound has been around a long time, more like a latin bass thing than deconstructed club to my ears

lots of crossover with ballroom tho for sure, which def can be a big part of deconstructed’s DNA

this tune has such a sick og dubstep loefah flex on the bassline

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

I just read that Réelle committed suicide a few days ago

RIP

rip. :hourglass:

wow

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

best thread to post this I guess… new SRA album coming out after 2 years of excruciating waiting. I’ve been waiting on this album for too long, but my patience is finally rewarded. Features their collab with WWWINGS on Shadow Realm. It’s a bit strange how there’s still WWWINGS tracks popping up (they’ve appeared on the last track of TSVI’s album on Nervous Horizon from last month) cause they’re no longer active. It feels like posthumous releases in a way.

Anyways the album contains bangers. Seriously excited for next year.

1 BigUp

2 Likes

Did I read somewhere that everything on LI$ is free for a week?

Also…

1 BigUp

There was a lot in that mix that actually is kind of similar to the jams I’ve been doing that I told you about. Especially the rhythmic stuff. Liking the ANFS long form techno vibes.

This too

1 BigUp

Yeah I think you are correct, def worth grabbing their compilations

1 BigUp

That tracks gives me VIIIIBES. And lots of inspiration.