TRUSIK // TRUSIK Recordings

Great news!

Mais Baixo, a Portuguese dubstep publication and label have released their second compilation “Portuguese Deep Frequencies Vol. 2” featuring 19 artists across 16 tracks. You can download it for free via their Bandcamp page. Bigup the Portuguese steppas :facepunch:

Well fuck me…

7 Likes

Hoping none of our sets clash with his :cornlol:

J:Kenzo - Ruffhouse (Om Unit Remix)
Nomine - Blindman (Om Unit Remix)
Record Store Day Exclusive
Released: April 16th
TEMPA108

4 Likes

Compa returns to DEEP MEDi with a long overdue EP featuring 4 tracks of varying styles suitable for any deep head; steppas, ’07 wobblers and technoid fusions. Jay Zer0 reviews MEDI091.

1 BigUp

Any creative writers out there interested in joining the TRUSIK team? Please get in touch.

Bristol staples Appleblim and the relatively obscure October battle head to head in a dub tech sound clash on TEMPA105. Jay Zer0 reviews.

Tremble - Far Wud // Troubles & Temptations
Released: March 12th
RUFFCUT007

http://store.osirismusicuk.co.uk/album/tremble-far-wud-troubles-and-temptations

2 Likes

Where can I buy this when it comes out? I’m planning on going to London for RSD, but I’ve never been so I wouldn’t even know where to start.

i could try and get one held for you if you want in Soul Jazz?

2 Likes

Really? That would be amazing, I’d hate to go all the way there only to find out they sold out already :confused:

I’ve asked my mate to reserve a couple (I want one too) fingers crossed :mrgreen:

1 BigUp

Fingers crossed indeed ^^ I just hope I can get my passport renewed in time, otherwise i’m fucked anyway.

Competition: Win a TP of DUPLOC012

Review: Epoch - Badminded LP [BLACKLIST003]

Badminded is a bewildering take on where dubstep is at the moment; loose, psychedelic, broken apart, and perhaps the biggest statement to come out of Innamind and its tendrils thus far. Jay Zer0 reviews BLACKLIST003. s/o Kursk, Gantz and Epoch.

Competition: Win a copy of re:05

1 BigUp

@phrex
:gunfinger:

Review: Tremble - Far Wud / Troubles And Temptations - RUFFCUT007

Big Flowdan drops his new album “Disaster Piece” this July.
“Flatline” features Commodo’s remix of Pocosink.

1 BigUp