Post your'e music

Unearthed this from the lost dubs on my HD… thought I’d share.

3 Likes

I’m new to the game, but got a couple labels interested in this one, just wanted to see what the community thinks

4 Likes

Dark 2-step remix by UK garage producer Movement.

1 BigUp

Hello! This is the first tune where I was not afraid to play with the high frequencies and volume of the track. What do you think?

6 Likes

Sounds cool man!

A journey through tropical beaches and palm trees, aqua currents, technology, cyber networks, danger, vigilance and concrete, and all of this operated with smoothness. ‘Jungle Technology’ is an album which has alongside breakbeats and bass, rooted oldskool hardcore and Detroit techno melodies/chords.

Effort has been seen for album’s entity, so this is not just a compilation of good tracks. There’s story (with interlude tracks) and own theme/aesthetic. The sound has original “rave-melodiousness”, so this is not your typical oldskool jungle.

Alongside streaming and download, I put out good old CD-R - 30 copies limited edition. Disks are duplicated in factory, so they have beautiful label art printed. Overall I have seen much effort for cover art and booklet.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Cool man. Will have a listen tomorrow.

1 BigUp

Nice mayn. WIll give it a spin

1 BigUp

This one!!

Jungle Technology album’s opening track’s vibe and nifty oldskool hardcore stabs are taken into tranquil direction, even house-y if you will. Part 2 is unique blend of rave’s chipmunk vocals and stabs, chunky breaks and of course the junglist timestretch danger. Keep on your tropical cyber journey with this.

2 Likes

This is so sick. Those breaks from 01.40 to 02.20 :slayer:

1 BigUp

Hello! It’s not exactly dubstep, but I tried to make a dark dub in a dirty lo-fi sound. I don’t do that often and it feels like you lose control of the process when you try to achieve that sound. What do you think?

3 Likes

spent all week movin to a new place across town while still workin everyday but finally gettin settled n some time to make some beats

1 BigUp

My friend says to not release anything with anybody. He’s considering the real possibility of dead end negotiations. To him music is something that is done. & then moved on from. But if you’re open to negotiate with labels, that’s power to you.

This is vibey as fuck. Big tune man!

Really dig that occasional pitch up in the percussion.
Not a fan of the vocal sample. Sub could be heavier/more present.

2 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuck man, this is so sick.
Push the sub a bit harder though, it’s waaay too low. Wicked vocal sample too, what’s it from?

Thanks for the feedback bruv, always get twisted up on setting my sub level.

2 Likes