ive kinda dismissed uk trap but damn son

this is p lit

Super smash that’s bitch. Super smash that ho. Loooool

This is actually pretty sick.

damn lol

“I got so many guns that I even sell straps.”

1 BigUp

haha yeah

Whenever rappers merge their street brand and their rap brand like that, the way maxo was shouting KREAM CLICC GANG all over his tracks, it always goes wrong.

Like ASAP Mob and GBE and shit aren’t actual gangs like that.

I think the problem is how easy it is to find things to investigate seeing as it is almost all spelled out for them like u say.

Then all the people affiliated are probs in on it too.

Beat is dope

ltd edition yellow vinyl is up for pre-order on that one…

1 BigUp

I always shit on non usa hip hop but this is good

While we’re talking about maxo can we just take a sec to acknowledge how fucking next Cell Boomin is

This shit is like some kinda night slugs raw club beat, but actually using proper trap rhythm too. Still really unlike almost anything else I’ve heard. Also every fucking line is quotable:

“Middle finger to the law put it all on snap chat” “Hit that shit raw hope I don’t catch ebola” “You a petty little hoeee” “Facetiming with the plug but my phone on 3%” etc

Despite how much trap there is and how that sound is everywhere, you still keep getting mad shit that suggests so many possibilities for where you can take it. It’s so easy to get obsessed lol.

Also every cool mf in the world is in the video

2 Likes

you a fan of this m8

def your thing

/where’d you find new trap tunes, i hear some in peoples club sets but i want a more direct source of dope shit

Man I’m not even that good at finding new shit, the more recent shit I’ve known about is like who’s on no jumper, going to their soundcloud, who they’ve done tunes with, producers’ soundclouds etc

A lot of the shit I know that others don’t is just more lowkey tunes by relatively big names, which I find by digging through peoples mixtape catalogues on spinrilla/livemixtapes/datpiff etc

Also random youtube surfing