Ronzlo’s Attic: Samplepack V1

As threatened…

I’ve been making sounds for a long time and have probably petabytes of samples in various proverbial “buckets.” Some come from song projects, some from jam sessions, some from just fucking around.

Quality is all over the place - this usually reflects a new workflow attempt or total ignorance on my part lol. The stuff in the FX folder is arguably the most polished. There’s a lot less bass here than I thought there’d be, but there’s a lot more where that came from so if the response is decent maybe there’ll be a V2. If there’s anything you’re curious about or want more of HMU.

I added a PayPal link in the readme.txt file in case you want to buy me a beer or sth but it’s absolutely not required. No material in this pack comes from a copyrighted source to the very best of my knowledge. There’s some resampled public domain drums and that’s about it. Use ‘em however you want. Attribution would be nice on commercial releases.

Finally: these tend to be kinda weird and woolly. Some of them have enough character (imo) to build a tune around, others might be a useful little effect or sth here and there.

So…

Can we actually have another contest now? :hmm:

Link:
RNZ 1

11 Likes

Big up, looking forward to trawling through here soon

1 BigUp

Gonna dig into this tomorrow!

1 BigUp

Danke g

1 BigUp

That charger_k2 kickdrum is going to get rinsed!!!
Some real nice sounds in here. Will defnitely be using these.
Big ups!

1 BigUp

Boom.
Half hour no eq

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT

That’s fucking raaaaaad! Based on that alone this was a success then.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna remake it properly. I kinda like it the more I listen to it :slight_smile:

1 BigUp

Srs.
That AggroidDnB_bass sample is the best thing since Abattoir.
:grimacing:

2 Likes

Neat! Downloading as we speak.

1 BigUp

Finished.

4 Likes

:praise:

1 BigUp

Never would have made it if it wasn’t for your samples tho! :salute:

1 BigUp

Used a bunch of the samples and put together another dark/industrial techno track. Private listening as I’m planning to have this track on a self-release EP in the near future.

5 Likes

Once I get some wifi on my pc I’ll take a look inside :wink:

1 BigUp

quick Q, how big is this file?

Yo, see you and @sleeps are doing things with these I never would’ve expected, and it’s so fucking rad. Thanks guys.

:twothumbsup:

2 Likes

About 200Mb

SO dope.
Crazy how two people using the same samples come up with two polar opposite tracks.
Love it.

1 BigUp

Be sure to post up here when the EP is out!

2 Likes