System/ V.I.V.E.K

well then, time for some karma tunes

catch you all right stack :grin:

2 Likes

KARMAAAA

Had 4 potential car purchases fall through this week. Many tears I canā€™t reach

What times everybody reaching?

Would have come down @Johnlenham but Iā€™m by the river and still need to drop my stuff round my mates.

So we thinking system roots, karma, viv then quest finish?

Rahh, on my train and just clocked I didnā€™t bring my railcard, this online site for it better be good enough

Just finished and Iā€™m still quite exhausted, but fucking hell. Easily the best night out Iā€™ve had all year, topped system birthday as well. Lean forward, I (loefah remix), uuha, truly dread and thatā€™s just some of the tunes that I genuinely didnā€™t expect to hear tonight. Big up everyone that came through you were all sick. Oh and big up @muncey for the pint, I owe you a drink at some point

4 Likes

Who played? (besides Quest and Viv)
Did Karma play or was he just in attendance as a punter?
Gutted I couldnā€™t reach this one.

Karma b2b foamplate b2b missing 45 mins of if cos of the shite line setup

Karma b2b foamplate then viv then quest b2b chef.

Suffering now, drank way too much. Fuck the barmaidā€¦ Asked for 4 rum and cokes and she got me 4 rums and 4 sambucasā€¦ Ā£42.

Lool fucking hell

thatā€™s a cracking lineup

jelz but had a really good time at bussey/rye wax night

Firepusher in stock here.

Ā£25 left from Ā£150 mad ting.

Venue was good I thought, howā€™s it compare to dome?

Loooooooooooool

Why didnā€™t you just tell her that wasnā€™t what you ordered?

Cause I paid and was well confused why it cost so much then she brought the sambucas over after. Too much hassle to complain at that point.

Luckily @Johoosh was in the queue so helped me out drinking them.

1 BigUp

696 was a highlight for me. So fucking weighty

So now that im abit more lively, my thoughts.

Getting into that venue is a fuckign shit show. 3 diffrent venues, most people munted trying to go to the bar above causing total fuckery with the waiting time.
I cannot fathom why they dont have a ticket entrance by the coat room by the canal.

FP and Karma were great from what we caught (due the fukin line)

Vivek I think he should have been after roots honestly, absolutely deaded it for what felt like huge periods with reggae-step.
I thought that Under Control remix was also dead, OG or bust im, hearing The Big bang come out was nice and also that mad mashup of Pulse/Bigbang/forgottenname/forgotten name was big. Lionize remix and top a top also biggles.

Quest played some good stuff, probably my most enjoyed set tbh. Mer Sher with Goblin(?) was suitably large.
I was done at that point and had to leave.

Strange crowd this time, or at least outside of DSF corner, I only spotted a few heads and fuck me like a squad of guys rolling around with enormous backpacks haha

Right then that was alright, enjoyable time with the gang - wind got taken out of our sails by the dumb as fuck queue & missed the start of the 140, bumped straight into some sort of headlock situation with muncey tho haha

Karma vs Foam was the best, highlight was the lionize remix/wheel/flip the plate and play the OG. Got the wheel again from us lot jogging the table at the front, standard telling off from SP but if its gotta goā€¦

Viv was bit dissapointing, energy dipped a fair bit in that set & i didnt think the sound was good enough for some of those steppers cuts, top a top was fun tho

Quest was decent, agg in all the right places, few nice old bits but cant remember fuck all mainly as was senor waved

Loxy jumped on right at the end after u lot left but it was just standard halftime 170/dungeon vibes wasnt really appropriate

Agreed about the crowd, felt weird/unfamiliar - the dome it aint

Roll on next one tho

Yeah goblin, he did that mix last month and I managed to hit my head on the ceiling haha.

Karma vs foamy was the best. The tune foamplate played that got the first wheel of the night was actually nuts.

U guise missed it.

Fuk u mate as we said in our txts from the queue

I think highlight of the night actually was Lenhamā€™s 50p Usher bassline remix at his gaffe. Vibes

MC Krome came back too lol

1 BigUp