System/ V.I.V.E.K

Hahaha yeah 50p mystery tune

4 Likes

Im famous im basically Riz La Teef

3 Likes

Giggle riddim is a fucking tune

Right im still hanging out of my fucking arse and now my GF’s mum is here to stay for a week

Fml

At least im going to see Electric Wizard tomoz

1 BigUp

yeh highlight for me was karma b2b foamplate, loved it.

Don’t remember a lot thanks to rum and tequila but yeah Karma b2b Foamplate was wicked. That first reloaded tune, Uuha remix, Why Won’t You sent us mad. Thought System Roots put in a very good shift as well, always wanna know a good 4-5 tunes from their sets. Shame some of you missed that (not to rub it in)
Silkie - Limits sounds so good on a system. That and Mere Sher VIP is about all I remember of Quest.
Got a big up from SP for flashing a lighter but god knows what tune that was for.
Got chatting to a very E’d up guy in the bar queue, turned out to be Sub Basics, so big up him.
Slightly man-handled Chef as I tried to tell him how good his set was at the last one.
We were on the first balcony most of the time, bit more space and still sounded good. Any further back though and it’s pretty much just bass.
Was a slightly strange crowd, bit more passing trade in there as opposed to Dome I suppose. Still though, good vibes on the dancefloor. One girl did ask my friend if he smuggles drugs in his afro though, wasn’t too amused by that.

2 Likes

:cornlol: :cornlol::cornlol:

haha oh shit I remember that, didn’t know it was you

Ha, yes afraid so.

Just remembered Viv dropped that Gassin’ remix as well. Love that one!

1 BigUp

Me & rids were tryin to remember - did someone play I Swear?

Also did i have my hat on at a later stage of the night? Completely lost it i think

Ahh shit yeah, completely forgot about that

Lol we were hoping youd be the one to remember

fuck so did someone (assuming chef) actually play out i swear

probably my favourite Lost Dub :tm:

and never heard it out, or in any mix, just that one youtube rip

through my drunken haze i distinctly remember the sample from it. but i was a state.

might have just been the bit in fatty batty. pretty sure that tune doesn’t exist beyond that youtube rip lol

yeah100% that got played at least

ahh fuck i bet it was. @Johoosh

Dunno I had some weird memory of I swear, found myself humming it next day.

After Johooshs message I had a flashback of hearing that sample then everyone just losing it. Pls don’t ruin this for me @Oscar_Mild

VIVEK played a tune with the same intro as I swear but wasn’t the coki one.