System/ V.I.V.E.K

Had a dream about copping SYSTM014 last night.

1 BigUp

can we take a moment to appreciate how heavy this was, quest dropped it right?

firepusher @ rwdfwd :eyes:

https://rwdfwd.com/products/las-gantz-firepusher/

Was Rainfall in Dub repressed already? I think I missed it

Nope.

Ah nice one, I remember seeing it pretty recently on Redeye so I thought it had already been repressed. It took 2 years to repress Firepusher though, so I do not get my hopes up

1 BigUp

Think they found some stock in the warehouse a while ago, sold out almost instantly lol

Viv promised me he would re press it, said it would be a while though.

that first versa plate is hardly one of the better system releases, why does it sell for like £40

Yo so i rinsed Firepusher the other day (and again today). Those of you who have me on snapchat know it was quite the time, so im wondering whats the next plate we are looking at rn?

Its a madness how much things go for, ive got quite a few desirables now in my collection but the one that has sold for the most amount of p on discogs is las your eyes - £155 lol, good release of course but you must be fucking mental to pay that much for it imo

Loool wtf £155 why would you pay so much. You could literally cop like 2 or 3 dmz plates for that much. Also that Las plate is available on digi as well. You could so literally just cop the wavs and cut it to dub

2 Likes

lol didn’t clock system 14 was released
any good?

If you love dub then yeah, but otherwise it’s passable from the one listen I gave it

005 perhaps?

010’s also missing. maybe it’s like a tradition or something

omg this

did i say that in this thread?

why are people dropping that p on system, innamind, bandulu stuff that came out a year ago when you could buy loefah mud for that money or some grime/garage whites that u will neeever see the likes of again

when these plates keep getting repressed they must feel like the biggest mugs on earth

3 Likes

vivek remix of egoless dub liberation coming apparently

1 BigUp

It’s featured in that Vivek & Foamplate Radar Radio mix - Vivek opens with it after Foamy’s guest mix.

JoeNice also dropped it in his latest show:
https://soundcloud.com/joenicedj/joenice_may_2016_subfm_soundcloud

sick remix imo

1 BigUp

Vivek just posted this on fb…

3 Likes

Could it be that Dub Liberation remix?