System/ V.I.V.E.K

Fair enough mate everyone has different tastes. I prefer the first versa release to the second one. what do you think?

2 Likes

tbh i only heard the new one once or twice, but even then I reckon the first plate was better

2 Likes
1 BigUp

If anyone’s still after Lionize…

From the show:

• Regular show every 4th Sunday of the month

• SYSTM 005: Dub to step spread over 4x10" plates, release in August

• Remixes and tunes made by VIVEK himself, one of them a Road to Righteousness remix featuring Dego Ranking.

6 Likes
2 Likes

i know it’s a very long shot but still hoping this gets released one way or another

2 Likes

Anyone id that ‘M.I.K. ice rink’ remix at around 1:31:00? Need to have that…and the track that comes in after it lol

He said that Gantz had a forthcoming release on system during his last show on rinse, am I being too optimistic on that by now my fellow trainspotters?

On feb 2015 rinse set?

Couple of VIVEK versions at the start of the last ASE show. Presumably forthcoming on 005? Sounding heavy anyway.

Yip Feb 15 I think, starts with that versa tune released on the label

Theres a carnival system on august 27th btw

Yeah but there is no mention of a Gantz release. If so at what time

Whoops just listened through again and you’re right, now i don’t know where I remember it from :confused:

Versa - dub existence/memories of east available tomorrow on wearesystem website 7pm uk time

3 Likes

You think it’ll hit other shops? I’m broke rn

most system releases eventually found their way on redeye a week or two later afaik

fuck spending a friday evening refreshing wearesystem.co.uk

3 Likes

http://www.wearesystem.co.uk/

I was about 45 mins late and thought they’d all be gone but they’re still available

1 BigUp