C. ?

D1. ?

D2. ?

E…

F…

G…

H…

D1 side

Was lowkey hoping vivek would do a surprise and stick on big bang vip, happy enough though

1 BigUp

Was really hoping for step forward.

3 Likes

this, step fwd and rockers are the 1s

though i really like some of the remixes he’s been doing as well. dub liberation remix is tite

maybe we’ll see it on Gourmet Beats

my promo copy of Step Forward says its forthcoming system 005 though…so maybe it got nixed.

1 BigUp

Whats release date on this again famalam?

Idk, 005 was supposed to drop like a year ago or more lol. Seems like it’s coming v soon though.

29th August, Monday after System I think.

2 Likes

Hogarsh

Shame im missing Carnival 1

Can’t wait for this release!

Is Carnival the reason hes never at Outlook?

He was at Outlook 2014, played the Moat on first night iirc. Surprisingly enough didn’t enjoy his set very much though.

Oh really? Was that when he was still friends with Mala?

No, after. He played Contact stage alongside Nomine, Truth, Yunx, J:Kenzo (who brought the fire) and Icicle & Proxima.

I only caught a bit of Viv, left afterwards and came back just as Yunx was finishing up and Kenzo started his set.

Welcoming Cessman to the system family … A true originator … Fire riddims

10 Likes

Huge news imo

1 BigUp

Great news. I’m happy for Cess, he does it proper.

1 BigUp

wow, fair play to vivek announcing that so quick. cess hit me up about a fortnight ago, i thought it’d move at dubstep pace and be classified information for months.
the tunes are heavy, will be a nice release.

me too, really happy people are starting to give him credit.
cess is sitting on a lot of good music. so many times over the years he’s been tempted to bang out albums worth of stuff digitally, but i’ve always encouraged him to stockpile. UHT riddims. nobody makes beats like cess.

9 Likes

A matey of mine booked him for a night a month or two ago and it banged. Absolutely criminal that only about 20-30 people turned out for it.

1 BigUp

Large