System/ V.I.V.E.K

Big up @CreamLord for some mean bass face, haha.

Yeah, Egoless played steppers set at Peng last week and already then said that system one will be more dubstep. It was nice to get two different takes within a week :slight_smile:

Completely smashed now, got to finish some work and then flying to Poland tomorrow morning so no carnival this yearā€¦

2 Likes

Not heard that one before, weighty though

@ch3 haha bass got so heavy at times

Glad you guys had a good time, did he mention anything about the next one or when the SYSTM005 release is dropping?
Thanks.

Missed you there!

He said that replacement ones are being sent for the warped copies and that the new one is slightly delayed due to some pressing issues or smth, not sure if I heard right?

didnā€™t someone say the monday after system? aka today

been refreshing the website, havenā€™t seen anything

maybe itā€™s 7pm uk time, thatā€™s when heā€™s put them up in the past iirc

Pm me when itā€™s up please?

i wouldnā€™t count on me to see it relatively early but sure

its later cos the pressing was fucked, though I think he only said ā€œby the end of next weekā€

1 BigUp

this is actually sick lol cause now Iā€™ll actually be able to afford it since itā€™s probably gonna be in september

1 BigUp

Yea thatā€™s sick cuz I get paid on 31st and now I donā€™t have to ask a grown woman who is some how my gf for money for ā€œsick dubstep recordsā€ ā€¦

4 Likes

If anyone can @ me when its up Iā€™ll be eternally gratefulā€¦being in greece with occasional mobile data when a new system income is not the one :corncry:

weā€™ve all been there :badteeth:

He normally says a day before or something when its coming up.

tonight 9 gmt

1 BigUp

30 poundsā€¦ :neutral_face:

does anyone remember if we had a post that had clips of all the tunes in it?

Yeah thatā€™s gonna be like $50 bucks with shipping. Iā€™m not copping.

Might have to miss it as well, bit pricey

Ā£30 aint much for 4 10"sā€¦just hope itā€™s a nice thick pressing!

ffs day before payday.

Ffs

Edit - usually goes up on redeye et al. After like a week or two does it not? Might just hold out for that instead