System/ V.I.V.E.K

Wait, someone spent 25min of his night holding a cellphone recording the whole thing?

:corntard:

Tbh he must’ve been discreet af cause he’s literally standing next to me and I didn’t clock

Here it is btw

Senai is nice, not sure im that bothered by the line up tho

Fuck it I’ll go hope they don’t use the stage/DJ booth and have it on the floor though

Is the Dome fully RIP now?

Is it gonna be full sinai system by itself or sinai alongside viveks system? Also what’s the sinai like in terms of weight

I think the dome lost their late night licence so they’re still doing metal gigs but no club nights :frowning:

It’s just Sinai. 100k with twelve scoops or something like that. I heard an 8 scoop set up at Teachings in Dub that was nice, but they clearly weren’t pushing it very hard. With no restrictions and the full sound I imagine it’s serious.

Oh shit, definitely on this then

Did I see that it would be dubplates only as well??

1 BigUp

oi did someone play bloodthirst at some point

Think so, but it sounded kind of different

fair, wasn’t 100% cause I just heard the wobbles and I was like oh shit this tune but I couldn’t remember the name for the life of me

I think I can hear myself saying something as well right between/as you’re talking about bushman. Never clocked the charva filming

Looool just clocked that I’m greeting someone saying “easy brother nice to see you”

Yeah I heard the wobbles too but couldnt really make out the rest of the track because of the weight of the sub, was right by the left stack

This looks mad! I really need to reach System someday
Fortunately Kenzo is playing in Poznan next Saturday and I’m really looking forward to it :corndance:

man killa P can really be a shit mc when he wants to be, skeng bars over anything

1 BigUp

Init… literally the only bad thing I have to say about the night. He was OK for Faze’s set, but really should have left when Vivek came on.