System/ V.I.V.E.K

LAS - Crowded / Reclight (SYSTM016)
Forthcoming System:Sound
Available on 03/07/17 via http://wearesystem.co.uk

1 BigUp

Haha , yeah I think the last time the crowd didnā€™t fuck me off was probably my last visit when EZ played, at which point I was hyped and didnā€™t really give a fuck about the nobs in the crowd.

16 releases? da duck how many have I slept on since the vivek mega pack

literally one - SYSTM015 - Karma - Static/Jade Pit, the only one released since 005ā€¦005 was released after 014ā€¦yeah itā€™s confusing

really, bloody hell. I swear theres only 5 haha

Viv himself has 4 lol

Looking fwd to the system roots release, guess thatā€™s probably 010?

Yep with proceeds going to help the people of Gaza

Nice one, did he say who else is playing?

The Fabric lineup looks big btw, for anyone who hasnā€™t seen him Loxy is a great DJ, really good booking there on Vivā€™s part. I just wish the night wasnā€™t at Fabric lol

1 BigUp

Same Loxy?
I waited ages for that tune never to be released ffs

Yep same Loxy.
Heā€™s been doing his thing for almost 20 years now, doesnā€™t get the props he deserves really. Definitely one of the first key guys to push the more minimal halfstep side of D&B

We had him here 3 months ago, that was a gully set, really nice how he let the tunes ride out for a bit without it being boring

Loxy b2b dBridge the other night was so good. Heavy, dirty half time steppers and lots of weirdness.

That sounds amazing. D-Bridge is consistently excellent so Iā€™m sure that must have been a sick b2b

Loxy jumped on at the end of that System at dingwalls w Foam/Karma didnā€™t he?

Yeah. I was fukin done tho so only saw maybe 20 mins.

Yeah it didnā€™t work too well if Iā€™m honest

Loxy at Rupture Birthday this year was mad though. So rugged & cold

potentially game for a carnival system. been a while since iā€™ve listened to some dubstep in the dance

1 BigUp

7pm (BST) tonight

itā€™s live - also this :eyes:

3 Likes

Big >>>>

bagged 7 for me and my friends (no discogs business)