Sunt XLII

I can’t even remember being 42.
except
having a 19 year old girlfriend with multiple personalities
& visiting a brother in gaol for allegedly importing $200 million worth of hash.
O yes, good times.

2 Likes

You sounded like me right now. I have a girl yhsyd a friend that’s 19 and my cousins in jail that I might see

Ah, you’re ahead of schedule mate.

Slow down or you might die prematurely.

are these new people that pop in for a few posts lately, actually new or mods trying to boost the 42?

New. But they usually just stay to spam their soundcloud links and don’t tend to display much interest in interaction.

Their initial enthusiasm is almost cute. But they also often try way too fuckin hard.

You know… edgy 17yo shit. Wanna take em aside and be like “be real. Talk like you talk IRL.”

And yes fwiw I actually talk like this when speaking. Ask Cyc.

:corntard:

1 BigUp

I saw Ronzlo at a grocery store in San Francisco yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It was p cool tbh

7 Likes

Ha ha & surprise, surprise
runslow’s an annoying prick.
:smile_og:

2 Likes

You love me stfu. :badteeth:

1 BigUp

talking of nelson
Nelson Mandela

Is dubstep essentially a multi-racial phenomena
perhaps even non-racial
or has anybody experienced racism
directly attributable to dubstep?

Flux Pavilion once called me “cracker”.

Though in fairness, he may have just thought I was food.

1 BigUp

bro doesn’t count

Some Asian guy told me to prove I was a real ■■■■■ on my hustle by taking a shot of vodka, but we were equally fucked and the shot was free so idk what happened there lol

42 - 30 = 12

So do you fast for a week?
I would like to try this but i don’t think doing my usual routine would help, i would need to go away somewhere on my own. Be with nature or some shit lol.
I’ll probably end up like tom hanks talking to his football or climbing a tree to collect honey

minimum a week including 2 day transitions either side
i.e. 3 days on water only
don’t worry about what will happen
because it’s all good & righteous
and it’s impossible to starve in a week or two.
really
the worst that can happen is you being hungry
but even hunger passes.

Trouble with doing a week
is that 3 days without food is the critical point
after which dependence subsides
and the real psychological benefits become apparent.
Ideally start with a 9 day fast
1 day off meat, protein and carbs
1 day only vegies & fruit
1 day fruit juices and an emetic
3 days dealing with hunger & habits
1 day of freedom
1 day elimination of toxins using emetic & juices
1 day of no meat, protein and carbs

1 BigUp

Oh so not a week of not eating at all just cutting out certain things?

Anything helps
I was just laying out an ideal imo.
Fasting is about resting & de-conditioning
both body & mind.
The transition from normal food intake to just water
is what sets up the benefits,
fasting with food remaining in your guts
is akin to going to a lecture with a closed mind…
the shit just stews & blocks the eliminatiion process.

If you only have a week, I suggest
1 day off protein/carbs
1 day fruit only
Day 3, drop an emetic like Glauber Salts which should evacuate your bowels within a few hours.
3 days on water and 1 glass of hot water, lemon juice & a little honey.
Day 7, drink prune juice or similar mild emetic & gradually introduce fruit & vegies.
Resist eating a lot when hunger habit kicks in.

certain numbers always keep standing out, like they mean something. can’t think of any associations though

1 BigUp