Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

Plus it would have been a p irresponsible impulse purchase

If you can wait tho. Go for technics. I’ll probably sell these in a few years and buy techs anyway.

Sound that does seem to be the general consensus

Fixed my 3630 finally, took the Vermona filter out of my DJ setup

8 Likes

this guy again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1KHDSRXMQo

:corndance::corndance::corndance:

love it

Lil update to my setup…sanded and varnished the speakers a little more and put my Yamaha HS8s in the mix too. Just awaiting on some gold crowns being cut for the cutouts on the speakers and to finish building the scoops!

quick sound check vid of it in basement room of Volks the other night:

9 Likes

Nice!
Bet your missus/neighbours love you.
Also are yiu trying to protect your lids from dust? :badteeth:

2 Likes

you can get wheels for the expedit (or whatever its called) which will lift it up about the same height as your dust covers lol

looks sick man, whats the grey and black one at the back called. i saw one and don’t know the name?

what are those big wooden subs called

just 18" reflex bins…built em myself based off a Fane cabinet design…EN11801 is the exact cabinet design

and @swerver yeah I really need to get the Kallax wheels! having lids under my decks doesn’t help the bass feedback resonating through the needles very much haha

3 Likes

i would get something like bricks on tinder blocks instead, with wheels you’re concentrating all the weight into a few spots, i imagine that could be bad for the floor and the expedit itself.

but i dont have them so cannot say from experience

there are special wheels for the expedit that have metal braces which go across the bottom of the unit, i’ve got them on mine, had no problems with the unit/floor since i get them a couple years ago or so

holy shit lol that’s mad

lol wtf

7 Likes

:surprised:

Amazing!

He blatently chats al this shit for money so he can buy all his gear.
Generally blowing my mind right now :corntard:

Aw man was just coming thru to post that up. LOL.

Do you like that S900? It’s 12 bit converters are probably crunchy.

single handedly upped my drum game soooo much. never want to do 909s without it again. amazing for breaks too even if chopping them is a fucking nightmare. also the pitching artifacts are really nice on pads and stuff

as much as I love it, at the same time using it as my main sampler has condemned me to 80s/90s dance music fetishism forever. which is why I bought a midiverb 2 today lol

1 BigUp