Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

I went through a big LED/fairy lights phase when I moved out of my parents lol

My flats full of em haha

imagine having this

cereBROOOOOO

4 Likes

really nice but wouldnt it be better with the speakers facing you while you dj

I like giving away sold out one offs to friends for bday/xmas, for now ill enjoy the art, zamzam art looks good with more than one, they usually fit together

As far as 2 ZamZam Dubkasm, someday ill be happy i have a clean copy

that mixer any good???

I like it quite a bit. I’m no reference on DJ’ING but it sounds good to me and feels like quality from the knobs/faders to the build as a whole. A few people on here use it if I recall.

1 BigUp

Finally moved in to my new place so can take pics of my setup…the rig I’m building so far…still gotta varnish/sand/finish it but currently putting some scoops together so the finishing has been put on hold haha. Neighbours don’t give a shit and live by a club so can crank it til the early hours :slight_smile: makes a great home sound system haha!

11 Likes

Bet your neighbor’s super stoked about those subs and dubstep in general.

3 Likes

nice flag :grinning:

1 BigUp

shabba

Ikea hack masterrace.
Have been living here for what… 9 months now? Due to my room size I’ve been forced to optimize the space I have available. The white ikea table I got for free, legs are adjustable, so that’s nice. The black shelf I bought off a guy for like £2, and the legs for the shelf cost me around £4.

3 Likes

looks chill

It’s allright. A bit cramped in my opinion doe, can’t wait to move to a bigger space some time in the future.

What kind of desk is that? I need a new computer/production desk.

1 BigUp

Ikea Galant! The shelf is an ikea lack.
Got a lot of inspiration over at ikea hackers:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice, please promise you’ll upgrade from that mixer one day though lol, it was the first mixer I had but it’s straight garbage lol

Update. Fixed the shit speaker placement.
FL Studio 12
Behringer UFO 202 (lol)

3 Likes

Nice set up.

You need to get yourself some MIDI controllers.

Do you play the bass by any chance? Maybe your dad did?