Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

ultimate budget boys set up, nothing list price besides the blofeld and minilogue. rest was broken gear i fixed or craigslist/ebay steals (mixer for 125 lol). also ive sworn off gear purchases for at least 6 months lol

10 Likes

budget boys :gunfinger:

2 Likes

i upped my feng shui so hard too tbh

1 BigUp

No Batik wall hangings breh? :cornlol:

I’m going hot topic glow in the dark mushroom posters

2 Likes

Mixer model? Only seen mackie 8-channels around 125

soundtracs solo live, the dillinja desk :cannon:

(2:00)

was initally more but i convinced the ebay seller to send me back loads of $ when it arrived packed in two boxes duct taped together with like 4 little squares of bubble wrap thrown in, had to resolder a few pots but everything works for the most part. psu needs a few recaps too, its got a -48 db hum with the master fader at 0 so i keep the master at -20 and then crank the pres on every channel like crazy lol

2 Likes

haha, love that vid! used is always a gamble tbf

only starting to look, wondering if a mixer could work as a way to collab with people. @cyclopian was talking about sending in a stream through one channel, then the receiver (lol) kinda works some sounds around that into another channel

cool name

1 BigUp

if you get latency down i think that could honestly work, esp if you have one guy doing the programming/playing and the other guy dubbing/mixing it out

on the real tho, lets collab and put out a budget boys record

1 BigUp

i like the way u think, hit me on fb some time and lets think logistics

1 BigUp

I’ve got a few big projects going at the mo taking up all my creative energy but as soon as those are done will hit ya up :slight_smile:

1 BigUp

I built my studio using my hypothesis of Technological Detritus.

3 Likes

detroitus

5 Likes

4 Likes

is that CDJ stand bought/diy?

bought it off a mate for like 40 quid

nice subtle fm stickers hehe

1 BigUp

all day everyday… that been said its more like every other Friday from 6-8