Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

yeah, I heard the 650s have nice bass. though, the consensus online is that 600s have a more neutral sound, so might be better for mixing / mastering.

Had a chance to move some stuff around due to carpet cleaning, still a wip but the cable routing is coming together much better than it used to be ( i still have a ground loop hum on my other amp/dj gear that is driving me nuts tho :frowning: ). The goal is to flip a switch and have everything turn on and ready to go. In the past it was always a bit of a set-up getting everything going each time. Also scavenged a reverb tank from a broken Marshall amp that I plan to route in.

7 Likes

damn son. nice setup

Thanks man, the other side of the room is p fun as well hehe

I will say tho, like 70% of my gear has been pulled from ‘dumpsters’ or given to me for free, some of it very broken and repaired by myself. @mks knows what im talking about, he’s got some saying for it, technological detritus or sommat

5 Likes

Your place is choice - hanging out doing SubFM shows is a lot of fun. Chill vibes… trees. And bass. And the occasional curious deer lol.

3 Likes

That is it.

1 BigUp

Here is my set-up last week. Pulled the Moog out.

3 Likes

nice. 360 from production to DJing. i’m gonna be like you when i grow up.

My brother gave me his old JBLs for my bday (much to his wife’s delight)

5 Likes

8 Likes

@cyclopian

Do you have an emergency switch for lightning and such btw ?
Think you can buy one cheap in any convenience store.
All that gear etc

yeah everything is behind protective circuits and battery back up for the computer

1 BigUp

VAEL|21

is that an S2000 :sunglasses:

1 BigUp

3000* :metal:

1 BigUp

cool/safe
the mother in me wrote that post btw

woiii

couple eggy pics of my basement

4 Likes

I need some monitors…