Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

https://www.cb2.com/go-cart-carbon-rolling-console-table/s219404

1 BigUp

I simply made one myself with these things: https://www.steigerbuis-online.nl/buiskoppelingen/steigerbuis-koppelingen-26-9-mm.html

It’s not rock steady, but it set me back about €150,- including the wood. Easily customizable too.
I have a second layer on mine that’s half as deep with record players on it. So it’s like a standing
and a sitting level.

Cutting the scaff pipe can be a bit of a pain in the neck if you don’t have the right tools.

2 Likes

Don’t know tbh thats why I want enough space to add whatever I feel like. I want two monitors for split screen, I’ve only got a small midi keyboard and tr808 atm but not ruling out a bigger keyboard and some synths/drum machines ect.

@cyclopian that looks decent!

@AxeD that would be a great little project if I had a garage but I don’t… I just want something quick, simple and easy.

Slightly wonky poster arrangement but set up is almost getting there

1 BigUp

Might be cheaper to get like a normalish desk for computer then an a-frame stand to attach keyboards, etc?

or trawl thru eBay for a cheap desk/table

Yeah, I was gunna just go for a standard old school office desk like this:

I don’t know anything aboud sound acoustics… is it better to have the set up in the middle of the wall rather than the corner? So go for something like this instead:

I’m using two of those in my room rn, plus the rolling cart from the same line. They are great. They shipped from Taiwan for me and it was cheap so I’m guessing it won’t be too crazy for you shipping-wise.

(messy af rn :frowning: )

8 Likes

Speeeeaker upgrades

9 Likes

Current set up:

Will update once I have a proper booth with CDJ stands. Would like new monitor as well.

5 Likes

Used to do the same on an old apt of mine.

I’ve had many kitchen jams. I didn’t leave it set up there permanently though.

@Phigure Aren’t you worried about splashing water onto your gear?

When I had mine set up free for a week I turned the valve on the pipe off.

2 Likes

I am and I have lol

2 Likes

Been working on the Techno Table. I’m seriously out of room already. Need to think about some sort of stands or something.

8 Likes

Hell ya love the kp3. Are you using as a fxprocessor or a sampler

More of an effects processor at the moment. I should mess around with its sampling functions more though.

3 Likes

that actually don’t look easy, some precision cutting on those breeze blocks

1 BigUp

Same, same. Tbh the sampling functions are kinda meh

Wish the x y pad would work in FL